Alphabet Usernames

557 posts1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 38
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
@R2TheR
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
@saradomin
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
@TheHangedMan
@Tigerlilly37
@TheBanana
@tayrawr
@TheCourier
@Tnkrbelle1123
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
@Unconsoled
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1658
Reviews 401
@Vasticity
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
@Wolfare1
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 119
Reviews 377
@XxMattxX
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 455
Reviews 359
@yizhongt
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
@Zolen
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
is that....is that it?
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
Start over!
@AlexSushiDog
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
@Verser

yes, I know my alphabet.
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1883
Reviews 806




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7999
Reviews 263
@carbonCore
What does it mean to be brave?


she/they




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
@Demeter
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?



You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan