DFTBA. -- "We're best friends, right?" -- "A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up--yours and mine."
Demons run when a good man goes to war Night will fall and drown in sun When a good man goes to war Friendship dies and true love lies Night will fall and the dark will rise When a good man goes to war The battle is won but the child is lost
"the beauty of words. They can be many different things to many different people. It's all in how we listen. Or how we read."- Lyrical Inspiration (authors note) of Enemies and Playmates by Darcia Helle
Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced. — Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness