Rate the Signature Above You

176 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 819
Reviews 7
8/10 Very true
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15440
Reviews 245
9/10. Because Kakashi's awesome! :D
“...it's better to feel the ache inside me like demons scratching at my heart than it is to feel numb the way a dead body feels when you touch it."

-Brian James




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1832
Reviews 121
10/10
~You can only grasp what you reach for~




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 27927
Reviews 532
9/10, that's really clever :)
Someone told me there's a girl out there, with love in her eyes and flowers, in her hair.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
9.5/10
So simple and true, but... beautiful, in a way...or something...(i dunno how to say it)
So, um, ya.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 819
Reviews 7
9/10
I agree with ArcticMonkey, it is really clever.
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
7/10
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 25520
Reviews 308
7.5/10

I kneeeel down before thy signature @_@
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2191
Reviews 24
8/10 for the stories quote. So true!
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10056
Reviews 81
10/10 I love the quotes and the troll made me laugh.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
-Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

It is impossible to reason with idiots.
-unknown




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6016
Reviews 94
9/10 XD

I agree with all your quotes!
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2067
Reviews 40
8/10 very true...
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.



Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers