Funny Pictures

226 posts1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 571
Reviews 5
We must revive this thread :D

imagesCAHIE6BX.jpg
imagesCAHIE6BX.jpg (11 KiB) Viewed 293 times


imagesCAI5B5AC.jpg
imagesCAI5B5AC.jpg (9.25 KiB) Viewed 293 times
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 819
Reviews 7
caution.jpg
caution.jpg (65.78 KiB) Viewed 284 times

Tobi Mentally unstable.jpg
Tobi Mentally unstable.jpg (52.84 KiB) Viewed 284 times
[/attachment]

lol I have so many, but I don't want to post them all at once
Attachments
orochimaru-motivation-tongue-funny-anime-manga-jokes.png
orochimaru-motivation-tongue-funny-anime-manga-jokes.png (139.07 KiB) Viewed 284 times
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 571
Reviews 5
I love the anime ones :D

1Cat-Ears_53d215b9bb7d1194f153b23ea217a133.jpg
1Cat-Ears_53d215b9bb7d1194f153b23ea217a133.jpg (91.34 KiB) Viewed 282 times


tumblr_m98gls5F6q1rex5fwo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m98gls5F6q1rex5fwo1_500.jpg (41.63 KiB) Viewed 282 times
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 819
Reviews 7
haha, I know right!
Attachments
Breakfast_with_the_Akatsuki_by_geji.jpg
Breakfast_with_the_Akatsuki_by_geji.jpg (152.67 KiB) Viewed 281 times
tumblr_mdwr73r8b61rdzjzuo1_500.jpg
This is one of my favorites
tumblr_mdwr73r8b61rdzjzuo1_500.jpg (204.06 KiB) Viewed 281 times
tumblr_me37fo69Gz1rjm9lxo1_500.jpg
tumblr_me37fo69Gz1rjm9lxo1_500.jpg (74.27 KiB) Viewed 281 times
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 571
Reviews 5
The Deidara and Tobi one is HILARIOUS XD

anime-2.jpg
anime-2.jpg (74.84 KiB) Viewed 280 times


koitoya proud day for Mexicans in anime culture!.jpg
koitoya proud day for Mexicans in anime culture!.jpg (36.83 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 819
Reviews 7
lol, I love the Ulquiorra one.
Attachments
akatsuki_funny_pic.jpg
I love this comic, I think that is really how they would react in a situation like this
akatsuki_funny_pic.jpg (85.32 KiB) Viewed 279 times
anime-funny-anime-20154344-604-483.jpg
anime-funny-anime-20154344-604-483.jpg (30.43 KiB) Viewed 279 times
e7c85c2f071c60_full.jpg
e7c85c2f071c60_full.jpg (111.07 KiB) Viewed 279 times
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 571
Reviews 5
I know XD

633548449792397305-NarutoShippuudenIthinkImalittleturnedonrightnow.jpg
633548449792397305-NarutoShippuudenIthinkImalittleturnedonrightnow.jpg (86.5 KiB) Viewed 278 times


Naruto-Dies-In-The-End_3dce3efe488abf0add94649b5c2e7e34.jpg
Naruto-Dies-In-The-End_3dce3efe488abf0add94649b5c2e7e34.jpg (31.72 KiB) Viewed 278 times
otakuism-true-otaku-anime-overload-cosplay-konata-demotivational-poster-1276131920.jpg
otakuism-true-otaku-anime-overload-cosplay-konata-demotivational-poster-1276131920.jpg (66.85 KiB) Viewed 278 times
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 819
Reviews 7
haha, cross cosplaying
Attachments
deidara_motivational_by_antarticaeyes-d2zs7iv.jpg
deidara_motivational_by_antarticaeyes-d2zs7iv.jpg (60.84 KiB) Viewed 277 times
Funny-Anime-Staff-anime-32787812-339-480.jpg
Funny-Anime-Staff-anime-32787812-339-480.jpg (54.1 KiB) Viewed 277 times
dean-winchester-death-funny-jenasen-ackles-supernatural-Favim.com-100688.jpg
dean-winchester-death-funny-jenasen-ackles-supernatural-Favim.com-100688.jpg (115.91 KiB) Viewed 277 times
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 571
Reviews 5
XD Deidara is soooo cute :D And the exam one is sooo true

l-worlds-greatest-detective-l-death-note-anime-manga-kira-li-demotivational-poster-1247130468.jpg
l-worlds-greatest-detective-l-death-note-anime-manga-kira-li-demotivational-poster-1247130468.jpg (44.49 KiB) Viewed 273 times


[/attachment]2434787356_67b845cf8b-Copy.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
bearockprinxessSince when did anime learn gravity.jpg
bearockprinxessSince when did anime learn gravity.jpg (45.92 KiB) Viewed 273 times
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 819
Reviews 7
I love the Akatsuki comics
Attachments
akatsuki-comics-akatsuki-7656068-800-445.jpg
akatsuki-comics-akatsuki-7656068-800-445.jpg (57.18 KiB) Viewed 269 times
DeathNoteFunnyHats.jpg
DeathNoteFunnyHats.jpg (32.96 KiB) Viewed 269 times
537749_large.jpg
I love this one
537749_large.jpg (30.4 KiB) Viewed 269 times
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLETS PLAY!!!!

Gavin: "I wanted us to bond over a common problem."
Michael: "But Gavin, you are the common problem"

"We are the things you see out of the corner of your eye"
-Mother Maiden




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 571
Reviews 5
:D

imagesCAFP8JKB.jpg
imagesCAFP8JKB.jpg (10.41 KiB) Viewed 263 times


imagesCAV00AKJ.jpg
imagesCAV00AKJ.jpg (9.35 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Attachments
imagesCAWG010I.jpg
imagesCAWG010I.jpg (13.26 KiB) Viewed 263 times
Listen up!
The future is bulletproof!
The aftermath is secondary!
It's time to do it now and do it loud!
Killjoys, make some noise!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 3396
Reviews 73
:)
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (104.84 KiB) Viewed 253 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (11.46 KiB) Viewed 253 times




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
Mind if we only post one pic like the beginning of this thread? keeps things more fair for other posters.

Image
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1990
Reviews 32
Image

This would ruin my day.
"We all have perceptions of ourselves that others may find untrue or inaccurate."
-NoirLumiere




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13420
Reviews 212
Blow your socks off!
Attachments
blow-your-socks-off-780575.jpg
blow-your-socks-off-780575.jpg (19.18 KiB) Viewed 220 times
"I never saved anything for the swim back."


Do not mistake coincidence for fate. - Mr Eko

they're selling razor blades and mirrors in the street



A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson