Three Word Story

517 posts1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 35
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3578
Reviews 7
but then unexpectedly
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.


Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.


Gotta catch em all!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
And I'm like,
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1178
Reviews 23
A man nearby
"It is perfectly okay to write garbage – as long as you edit brilliantly" C.J. Cherryh




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1246
Reviews 16
"On a planet,"
When you really want to slap someone,do it and say "Mosquito!"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
"that is in"
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3578
Reviews 7
"Of Alien Civilization's"
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.


Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.


Gotta catch em all!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3578
Reviews 7
ran over the
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.


Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.


Gotta catch em all!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 398
Reviews 28
the man who
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein