z

Young Writers Society

Worst movie you have ever seen

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:20 am
Hattable says...

@Mercyecho right? And they didn't even pronounce "Aang" right! You can watch any episode of ATLAB and hear his name properly pronounced! Why just guess at it and make the movie even worse?!
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:27 am
ChiravianSkies says...

I'd really like to add the Snow Queen on this. It's the 2012 version I saw on Netflix, and... It sucked. The graphics were good. They obviously had some kind of budget behind them, yet they couldn't put it towards anything better like a good writer, better voice actors, even an animation director that knew what lip-sync was.
The studio tried, they must have, but it failed miserably. The scene with the family fighting was rushed and over-exaggerated to the point I thought I was watching a Disney Channel show. Gerda's pet ermine was stupidly over-personified and did nothing to serve the plot while it made a pathetic attempt at comic relief.
The troll in it, must've been the only truly good thing in the show. He was pathetic comic relief, yes, but he showed some great character development in the end.
One one last thing about the dang film, the character designs. Big eyes, nice hair... somebody read Uglies in order to find what was appealing to the eye. It failed horribly. If we look at Ruffnut from HTTYD, she isn't an "attractive" character, yet she's still beautiful. She's still appealing to the eye.
There are good things and bad things about indie movies. Some are great, some... just no.

232 Reviews

Reviews: 232
Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:32 pm
rainforest says...

Into the Woods, my least favorite movie of all time. For it being a Disney movie, my expectations were pretty high. But this garbage of a movie proves that it deserves no recognition.
this account proudly supports lgbt rights

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Tue May 19, 2015 11:06 pm
Willard says...

@CaptainSaltWater a bit harsh there

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Tue May 19, 2015 11:25 pm
View Likes
fantasydragon01 says...

I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE:

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. ALL 3 OF THEM.

WARNING! DO NOT WATCH THEM WHATSOEVER. YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see:
Frozen is annoying.
I did not like the Sound of Music. It is not bad. You can watch it if you like, but I just don't like it.

That is about it.
"Many that live deserve death and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo?"----Gandalf

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed May 20, 2015 1:20 am
bluewaterlily says...

Princess Bride.

Percy Jackson.

Not but seriously Princess Bride. No just no.
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:25 am
RubyRed says...

The Homesman was the worse movie I saw. I don't recommend watching it. It was--it was horrible. I wish I hadn't seen it ever! I REPEAT DONT WATCH IT! :smt009
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

284 Reviews

Reviews: 284
Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:29 am
RubyRed says...

TheWanderingWizard wrote:Watch these videos, I absolutely love how this guy critiques these movies.

Frozen:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HvwMtWkfkJ8

Lucy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i3rZmnJ66Po

and Noah:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pxs3vShB6Po

If you want a link to his YouTube channel:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLMWfZ ... BWnTW4rL0U

Enjoy...

I wont even try Noah.
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room

383 Reviews

Reviews: 383
Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:59 am
Sujana says...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U_GNHnRdzw

This guy pretty much sums up my thoughts on Frozen.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."

Ecclesiastes 1: 18

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:27 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

Beethoven's third, I havent watched the movies since like forever, but the charachters were different and it was all just SO STUPID.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:55 pm
View Likes
GengarIsBestBoy says...

I’m not really a movie-watching person, and I don’t think there’s ever been a movie that made me want to scratch my eyes out, but here’s a list of movies I disliked:

1.)Any Disney Live-Action remake—they’re made to be nostalgia bait and they’re always mid, never really exceptional

2.)Ron’s Gone Wrong—20th Century Studios tried to hype this movie so much, but when it actually came out, everyone forgot about it. I watched it but didn’t finish it.

3.)Encanto—Okay, I actually really liked this movie, but I have a sister who watched it twice a day for a month straight (not exaggerating) so it got annoying fast. Also I don’t like how its original message was lost by its fans

4.)The Tomorrow War—random movie that a teacher put on when he didn’t feel like teaching

5.)The Emoji Movie—Okay remember how I said I don’t hate these movies? Well this one’s an exception. I very much do not like this movie. It’s a big company’s attempt at being “hip with the kids” and its so cringy.
That’s the thing with life: no one makes it out alive.

—Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice the Musical

[Gengar! :D they/she]
[Spooky month fan, internet cryptid, certified nerd]

211 Reviews

Reviews: 211
Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:27 am
View Likes
OrabellaAvenue says...

My 6 and 7 year old self would cry if I had read this...

...but now I get why people don't like Frozen. Personally, I don't think it's too bad, but it's definitely not as great as I made it out to be when I was little. Frozen 2 was much better, and I actually quite enjoyed it.

I don't really have any movies (that I can think of) that I hated. But I mostly watch only Disney movies, and most of them are pretty good, so...
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."
~Dr. Seuss

Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven
She/her

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:23 am
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

Wonder Woman 1984 - A pointless movie, the way she won was that
Spoiler! :
she somehow sneakily latched unto the bad guys foot with her lasso and that made him good somehow

And plus the armor that was introduced in the beginning and was meant to be super cool
Spoiler! :
she used it for like 3 minutes and then it got destroyed.

And plus the plot was weird and yeah.

Black Adam - They introduced way too many characters in this movie at once, and didn't even give any background whatsoever, so when
Spoiler! :
one of the characters died,

we really couldn't understand them at all and feel sad for what they had done.

Notice that these are both DC movies.
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

1227 Reviews

Reviews: 1227
Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:53 pm
alliyah says...

Some of my least favorite movies that I have had the displeasure of viewing.

"Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 3"

I thought this movie was so despicable and rancid that I wrote an entire multi-paragraph review of it here that you can read for yourself.

My main objections:
1) Genre Whiplash. You can't have the first 2 films in a series be "humor / children movies" marketed to children, continue marketing to children with cereal ads etc. and then make the third film into a gruesome, horror film.

2) The violence in the film was not purposeful or helpful towards the plot or entertainment value of the movie, but was problematic and gross. Had some incredibly disturbing and unnecessary moments.

3) The plot was dull and barely connected with the other films in the series or marvel universe - the ending left me very unsatisfied - was the point that now everyone retired and gave up being heroes? great... almost every plot line felt unresolved or mismanaged.

"Wild Grass"

Rented movie thinking it would be in English. It was in French. The movie probably would have made more sense if I had not put on the subtitles.

The movie is "artsy" - but it is non-sensical, promotes adultery, and has THE most confusing ridiculous ending of any movie I have ever seen. Some people have alleged that maybe the director was trying to mess with everyone? I think that is the only explanation that makes sense for why this film exists.

The best way to describe the story-line is that it loosely resembles what is produced when you cut up a magazine intending to make a collage and then accidentally spill an entire plate of spaghetti over your work before anything is glued down.
you should know i am a time traveler &
there is no season as achingly temporary as now
but i have promised to return

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:27 pm
View Likes
ariah347 says...

Besides the entire list of lowest-rated Rotten Tomatoes movies? Hmmm.. the Mortal Kombat movie from 1995 (cheesy, bad graphics/fight scenes), Jingle All the Way (WORST CHRISTMAS MOVIE OF ALL TIME), Jason Versus Freddy (horror movies are supposed to scare, but this makes me laugh every time) but the creme de la creme is CATS! SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD! Nobody asked for this and it should have never been made.
•with love, a♡︎•
⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:⠀
⠀ `· . ୨୧⠀

ılllıılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı
DESCENDING | SLEEPTOKEN
0:28 ──●───────── 04:38
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

The night belongs to you
‧₊˚✩彡✦✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✦⋆⭒˚。⋆

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart