z

Young Writers Society

Most Emotional Book Ever

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:55 am
SakuraFallsSweetly♥ says...

If you haven't read The Sky Is Everywhere (by Jandy Nelson) then I sincerely recommend that you do! Unless you're not into Heathcliff-type characters and French slang. Personally I am. I think if you love music you'll like it. So its about this girl, her name is Lennon (Lennie for short, she was named after John Lennon) and she is grieving the loss of her sister's life. So it goes through all of the crazy things she gets up to while grieving (sluttin' it up with her dead sister's boyfriend - grief is madness) and falling in love all at the same time. It's so quirky. It's my second favorite book (first is Wuthering Heights). It's beautiful. Go. Read it. Now.
The only true failure, is when you give up. ♥

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:16 am
Nargles says...

I've read this book, and I do think it is good. A bit to romantic for me, but still a great read!
Don't let the Nargles bite.
And don't let a dementor kiss you good night.

It's a charm actually. It keeps away the Nargles- Luna

382 Reviews

Reviews: 382
Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:02 am
Dreamy says...

Oh, I should then. My favorite is "Message in a Bottle" by Nicholas Sparks. It was very emotional.
If any person raises his hand to strike down another on the ground of religion, I shall fight him till the last breath of my life, both as the head of the Government and from outside- Jawaharlal Nehru.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:35 am
compac says...

Going over my most recent draft of The Book Man, I’ve been thinking a lot about description. This is the only novel I’ve ever written (alright, the only anything I’ve ever written) where a lack of description is not a massive problem.
Join online 642-889 - latest dump dumps and 70-457 - certkiller - braindumps.com to pass pmp dumps exam in first bc Our best quality www.ku.edu and Hood College training tutorials

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:29 am
SARAHJO says...

Ah, it would have to either be A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks or The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. Both are major emotional roller coasters for me. :'(
-"Lets be real here. Unicorns don't exist.
-"Then you must not either."

417 Reviews

Reviews: 417
Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:09 pm
Willard says...

The Color Purple by Alice Walker was very emotional. Didn't make me cry, but hit me in the feels.

"Words say little to the mind compared to space thundering with images and crammed with sounds."

stranger, strangelove, drstrangelove, strange, willard

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:21 am
Apricity says...

Emotional book.

The Messenger By Markus Zusak

It's a heartwarming book, and in a league of its own. There is none quite like it.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

The person who has no opinion will seldom be wrong.
— Anonymous