z

Young Writers Society

Mischief Managed: Saying "Until Next Time" To Harry

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:15 am
*writewatiwant* says...

This shall be an utterly useless post, but I only want to share that I agree wholly with your review and it was a clear, simple (and yet, emotional) way of expressing your opinion. I loved it.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:27 am
Shaundeman says...

This wont be review length, but I just needed ot add my two bits. I wish to contend your point on Snape. I understand your point of view, but in my opinion, the fact that he was hated for 98% of the series is what makes him such a great character. I don't believe I have read any book, or seen any movie that has had such a deep character. I commend her for her astounding ability to create such a person out of ehr own mind; and yes, he does deserve an Oscar.
peace be the journey

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:12 pm
writingruff says...

This was really good! Well done! It felt like I was reading a published article on Harry potter. I love how you end it too, its brilliant! Keep it up!

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 pm
Ranger51 says...

You know, it still hasn't really sunk in for me that it's all done... mostly because I haven't seen the last movie yet. (We got dragged off to the beach the day it was released, and haven't returned yet.) But I agree - Harry Potter shall live on! He is the Boy Who Lived, after all - if he can survive Voldemort, he can survive the end of the movie series.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Stori says...

You know, Brian Jacques once inquired "What happened to the magic?" Perhaps that has nothing to do with Harry, but still. I should most likely spend some time in the library reading said Potter series.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:41 pm
Nike says...

Beautiful. This was just great.

Keep Writing!

Nike :)
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:31 am
TabathaRose says...

*dies*

When I got out of the midnight premiere, all I thought was, "My life is complete. I can die now."

This was amazing!
"The bad aren't bad, just...misunderstood."

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:59 pm
Priceless says...

Beautiful article :) Harry Potter *was* amazing, it feels kind of weird that it's over. I loved the whole series, it was just freaking amazing. Hermione's always been my role model. The epilogue sucked though, I hated it. o.O HP forever!
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:39 am
harshita3chaarag says...

hi there... It was the title of your piece that caught my interest.. Nothing is more inviting to a potter fan like me than something like this.. This was a brilliant piece you have written.. And yes, i go with you to say that i too ended up liking Snape.. I won't disguise the fact thag i was in tears when he died, both while reading thd book and watching the movie..even after having read it so many times, i cry every time.. Rowling has done a great job.. I wish someone would read out this piece of yours to her.. Shd would lovd it too... And i know that I did.. :)
The answers lie within.. You only need to look.. :)

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare