z

Young Writers Society

Well known dramatic books? Romance, drugs ect.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:27 am
LibbyLovesDrums says...

I wanna read a really good book.
I like drama books you know?
You know the-book-you-can't-put-down-but-have-to-keep-reading type of book Lol
Please suggestions?
Last edited by LibbyLovesDrums on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I'm gonna be a superstar musician, kill myself and go out in a flame of glory, just ike Jimi Hendrix"-Kurt Cobain<3

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:59 pm
Flower~Child says...

Um...were you the one reading Crank? I do believe so, but if not it and all of it's following books are good. I liked the Series of Night, it's a good series. Um The hunger games is a good book...The Vampire Diaries is good. That Stephen King book...hm....Just after Sunset...that was good. Um....(tries to look deep, I read so much) The Host was a good book...Ok I'll get back to you on the rest...
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 am
LibbyLovesDrums says...

Wow thanks for all the suggestions! <3
Yeah I'v read the House Of Night Series they're gooood
&Yes I was the Crank person. Lol
“I'm gonna be a superstar musician, kill myself and go out in a flame of glory, just ike Jimi Hendrix"-Kurt Cobain<3

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:46 am
PlasticStarlight says...

I realize this is almost a year old, but oh well.

If you liked the Crank series, have you read " Go Ask Alice"? It's along the same lines. Many generations ago, they made us read it in school. It'll tear you apart, but in a good way. If you don't mind reading adult fiction there is also Trainspotting by Irving Walsh.
Who are we, but the stories we tell.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:03 am
PandorasChild says...

hey, yea i dont know why we're all seeing this now but have you read A Million Little Pieces by James Frey? and also Bright Shiny Morning by the same author. Alsp Praise buy Andrew mcGlaglen? i think somewhere along those lines.
all drug related and BSM is pretty violent.
"Dad, I'm hungry."
Hello hungry!
"Dad! I'm serious."
I thought you were hungry?
"Are you kidding me?"
No. I'm dad.

A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau