z

Young Writers Society

Dan Brown, The Lost Symbol - hoarded

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 am
View Likes
napalmerski says...

Hehe, I've decided that whoever the fates willed to see this analysis has seen it, now I'm going to hoard it all for myself, and am leaving only point 16 :D

16. In the end, the great crime everyone is fighting against is actually the upload of self-made film /made of edited but truthful video files/ onto the Internet. "Information which will turn the world upside down." "This must be stopped." Yes, this is pure 19th century sensibility. Freedom of information, freedom of choice and the trust that the multitudes are capable of making that choice - all these naive concepts belong to the adolescence of the united states. But now we are all mature imperialists and know that the boat shouldn't be rocked. /re: the film 2012, where it was quite OK to exterminate investigating journalists and other curious people, so that the world does not panic until it's too late/
she got a dazed impression of a whirling chaos in which steel flashed and hacked, arms tossed, snarling faces appeared and vanished, and straining bodies collided, rebounded, locked and mingled in a devil's dance of madness.
Robert Howard

A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka