z

Young Writers Society

Looking For Alaska

Reviews: 3
Mon May 17, 2010 3:44 am
FreezGee33 says...

So I read this book, Looking For Alaska, by John Green. It was such an inspiring book, it made me laugh, cry, want to throw it across the room. I definitely would recommend it. It is very well written, it's very funny and witty. I feel like a lot of people will relate with the characters and situations that they're put in. It's one of those books that doesn't have a big plot, but you want to read it anyways because it's so well written and compelling.
Laura Gee

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 am
tigress5674 says...

Looking for Alaska is one of my favorite books of all time! I love John Green. ^^ He's definitely my idol.

If you haven't already, you really need to read An Abundance of Katherines and Paper Towns (I actually like this one a little better than LfA). Oh, and check out John and his brother Hank's videos on youtube. They're the vlogbrothers. Seriously, they rock!

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights