z

Young Writers Society

Kissed by an Angel by Elizabeth Chandler

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:52 am
leeanna13097 says...

I recently finished the Kissed by an Angel trilogy (Kissed by an Angel, The Power of Love, and Soulmates) by Elizabeth Chandler, and I absolutely loved it. I thought it was really original. It definitely was one of the very, very few books that made me cry. I mean, yeah, it might have been a little lovey-dovey at times, but it still gets five stars from me. I also liked the whole mystery in it. The whole time I was reading it I was trying to figure out who did what. If I could change one thing, though, I might change (please don't read these if you don't want to know how it ends!)
Spoiler! :
Lacey's ending. I mean, she basically got her heart broken, and Tristan didn't even know it! I wish Lacey would've completed her mission and followed Tristan to Heaven or something like that. And I think it would've been cool if there was an epilogue, too, maybe describing after Ivy dies and sees Tristan in Heaven. I just wanted a happy ending for Tristan! I know, he and Ivy both felt "at peace" in the end, but that doesn't necessarily mean happy!
Those are the only things I might have changed--and that's might have! All in all, it made for an incredible read. I can't wait to read her other series!
Please forgive me if I over-edit anything of yours.

No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne