z

Young Writers Society

Ive just read the host by stephanie meyer...

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:43 pm
DreamyMoon says...

Now i'm reading nineteen minutes my jodi picoult.
Its really compelling, a great read.
Absolutely loved the host though it was sooooo good and really got me thinking about life on other planets and the unknown etc i would defiantly recommend it to anyone its like sci fi for those whom don't like sci-fi.
I think Stephanie Meyer should bring out another host book im really intrigues about what might happen next anyone read it?
Its also inspired me to plan out a story related to aliens....anythoughts ?
xxx :P :roll: :lol: :) :D :shock:
Why ruin a present happiness by a distant misery that may never even come at all?

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:59 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

I really loved the Host too, much better than the Twilight series. Haven't read nineteen minutes yet...I really want to. The Host is freaking awesome though. It's definitely Stephenie Meyer's best book.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:10 pm
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

The Host is like my favorite book in the universe. It's totally amazing. Both times I read it, when I was finished I went through periods of extreme host-withdrawal as I like to put it.
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:51 pm
Night Mistress says...

I love the host. she is planning a sequel to it called The Soul, but she isn't sure if she should publish it or not.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon