z

Young Writers Society

What I am reading

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:14 am
Bleeding Rose says...

Okay I am reading a book that has a girl named Bella in it and it's title is Bella at Midnight. And you will not believe what happend when I opened it to read it. The first sentence was this exactly.

When the message came and I saw it was from Edward, I nearly choked on my plum cake.

And my first thought was this exactly.

Oh, great. Another story about Bella and Edward.

I got on the second page and it looks as if this book is going to be pretty good. Honestly, I am quite eager to read it. This is what it said on the back of the book,

Will the Worthy Knight appear in time to save Bella's prince?

"Surely you have heard of the prophecy--it is on every tongue! It is about the Worthy Knight-- a great hero, you see, pure of heart and most virtuous. One day soon he will appear upon the battlefield, all of a sudden-- in armor the color of snow. And instead of a helmet, they say, he will wear a halo of heavenly fire."

So I am quite excited about this book.Even though it has but not 278 pages total, which is few to me, I am still pepped up about reading it. Wish me luck! If you have any interests in reading it then PM me and I will give you more information so you can find it at your local library.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:49 pm
Lauren says...

Certainly sounds more interesting than Twilight, I must say. I take it that it's not a well-known book?

... And, er, good luck! :P

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:54 pm
Incognito says...

It does sound way better then Twilight. Well for me almost anything is better then Twilight. It seems like an alright book and good luck. I hope you like it.
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser