z

Young Writers Society

SECTUMSEMPRA!!! *SPOILERS*

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:01 pm
scintillation says...

Ok, new theory. (This is probably the opposite to what will happen, but i have to hope...)

What if...(wait for it)... Dumbledore isn't dead? Maybe (as lots of people already suggested) Snape and Dumbledore are on the same side and it was all a big plan to trick Tom a.k.a Voldermort. But then again, i do like the idea that Harry is left to fight for himself (apart from R'n'H)... Ok, maybe Dumbledore REALLY dies in the 7th and everybody thinks he's going to come back again but he doesn't? Ooooh, i like that...except that Dumbledore dies again... Anyway, it could possibly be all wishful thinking... (Or not...)

Also, he freezed Harry because he knew that Harry would interfere, and if he did it could all go horribly wrong...
-Nothing, like something, can happen anywhere.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:16 am
Snoink says...

But... that curse always works. Besides, he's buried now. :P
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

7 Reviews

Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:29 am
scintillation says...

good point... but i shall continue to hope. Possibility: That wasn't really Dumbledore who was buried and Snape cast a secret spell before he 'killed' Dumbledore so that everyone who was around would think that he used that curse.

Actually, i just read that back and it now seems completely rubbish. But i do think that something is going to happen that nobody has guessed yet.

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:00 pm
Fool says...

The silent spells?? He could have done it that way. I'm hoping he's gonna come back, but i don't think he will.

The R.A.B i think is to obvious to be Black' brother, remember he was a Death Eater... i think it's someone else, someone we have heard of but dont know anything about. I might be wrong, it might be a new character, but i dont think Sirius will stay dead, he's gonna pop up again. It was too sudden. just fell into an arch and hes gone. I dont reckon he's dead, merly, engaged elseware for a time. I think he'll come back
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:46 pm
Wandwaver says...

I don't think that's going to happen. Man, if evil wins in this series, I'm going to be so....angry.

I think RAB is Black's brother, but maybe not.

IF Voldy wanted to kill Black's bro, he's dead. Plain as that.

I was so expecting the HBP to be a new character.
I am Sash Greenlea, Padawan Learner

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Sat Aug 06, 2005 7:09 pm
Caligula's Launderette says...

about Voldy killing Regulus. Sirius is book 5 simply states that 'he was important enough for Voldy to go to that kind of trouble'

or somethink like that...
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:42 pm
hekategirl says...

I don't know if this has already been said on this thread, sorry to lazy to read every long post of theroys, but I think Harry is the 7th Horcrux and that when Voldermort killed Lily or James he put a part of his soul in Harry but when he did it was the last part if his soul that he had inside him so he 'died'.
And I think once Harry reilizs it he'll kill Voldermort and then kill himself to make sure he never comes back.

But I really like HBP, it was definatley the best so far.
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

162 Reviews

Reviews: 162
Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:06 pm
nickelpickle says...

This is gonna sound stupid, but what if Dumbledore was a Horcrucx? What if he knew it and thats why he died, hmm??? Anyway, good theories... I finished the book in five hours...lol
"There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around."

323 Reviews

Reviews: 323
Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:10 pm
hekategirl says...

YEAH! that might be it....maybe....
***Honorary 11-Year-Old***

Heh-COT-ee-GUR-el

Got YWS?

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:14 pm
Sureal says...

Yes, because you really go around shoving a piece of your soul into your mortal enemy that you would love to kill.

Yes...

about Voldy killing Regulus. Sirius is book 5 simply states that 'he was important enough for Voldy to go to that kind of trouble'

Actually it was, 'he wasn't important enough.' Sirius believe his brother had been killed by a Deathn Eater, not Voldy 'imself.
I wrote the above just for you.

7 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2005 9:27 pm
scintillation says...

About the Horcrux theories above... i think it's a good idea (about Harry and Dumbledore) but i mean loads of young kids read the books and i don't think JK Rowling is going to want to traumatise them by making Harry kill himself. That would be quite depressing... But if it was Dumbledore... Voldermort guessed that Dumbledore would never even come close to thinking that the final Horcrux was himself. I like it...and Dumbldore sacrificed himself so there was more of a chance that Voldermort would be defeated... Sounds just like him, doesn't it?

Anyway, as i said before, i hope something something happens that nobody has guessed because i think i'll be a bit disappointed otherwise...

Actually, hold on... Voldermort ordered Dumbledore to be killed so it's unlikely that he wanted to kill like a sixth (or a seventh, or something) of himself. Back to the basics again. Or something.

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:12 pm
Sam says...

Augh...after putting it off for so long I finished reading it today. 'Twas all right...but I totally went into Critique Mode after I spotted four typos in the first two chapters and kept marking stuff in the margins about sentence structure, so I didn't get to enjoy it. On reflecting though, I thought the plot was very good but if you look at individual sections it's like...okay...could you perhaps say something a little less cheesy than 'Hermione's eyes were wide with fear?' Like if you knew your best friend was going to go after Voldemort...you'd be like YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT GET BACK HERE...anyway...rant done. :P

I should read it again, and ignore the urge to critique. :twisted:
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:27 pm
Snoink says...

Sam wrote:Augh...after putting it off for so long I finished reading it today. 'Twas all right...but I totally went into Critique Mode after I spotted four typos in the first two chapters and kept marking stuff in the margins about sentence structure, so I didn't get to enjoy it. On reflecting though, I thought the plot was very good but if you look at individual sections it's like...okay...could you perhaps say something a little less cheesy than 'Hermione's eyes were wide with fear?' Like if you knew your best friend was going to go after Voldemort...you'd be like YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT GET BACK HERE...anyway...rant done. :P

I should read it again, and ignore the urge to critique. :twisted:

You did that too, eh? Well... perhaps we're just a little bit obsessed. Even so, finally an editor's job is to enjoy the story; if the grammar allows it to be enjoyed.

It wasn't that bad.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:30 pm
Sam says...

It wasn't bad or anything...that's not what I saying...but some parts did irk me. A lot.
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:48 pm
Areida says...

Sureal wrote:Yes, because you really go around shoving a piece of your soul into your mortal enemy that you would love to kill.

But I thought Voldy didn't know he'd done that for at least a couple of years through Harry's wizarding education? Didn't Dumbledore say that it was an accident?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -