z

Young Writers Society

Twilight

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:57 am
Princess says...

The best book in the world.. Its about a typicial girl who moves from balmy flordia, to freezing, wet alaska.. There she meets the strange and abnormally beautiful Cullen family. The girl falls in love with one of the cullens, Edward. Until she finds out that hes a vampire!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 am
Emerson says...

No matter how "amazing" this book is, thread titles shouldn't be in all caps. ;-) I would also like to point out that there are numerous threads about this book, and in fact, even a user group dedicated to the matter. Try not to post new threads for things that already exist.
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:12 am
Dreami says...

First off, she moves from Arizona to Washington... and second, there are so many better books out there than Twilight.

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil