z

Young Writers Society

*removed*

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:54 am
Royboy says...

*removed*
Last edited by Royboy on Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url="www.royacrystaldoesnanowrimo.tumblr.com"]Follow my 2011 NaNoWriMo progress on tumblr[/url] or [url="http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/734471"]friend me on the official NaNoWriMo forums[/url]!

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:55 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

I knew someone would have a thread on this. Just so you know, it's not over. Another novel is tentatively slated to come out next fall under the name "Breaking Dawn". Said so on her website :)

I didn't mind the ending of Eclipse but I felt the conflict of the book was resolved rather anticlimactically. Though, now I'm a Jacob fan, not that I don't love Edward. Jacob is just too cute when he's not being an overconfident jerk.

I stayed up for the better part of this early morning to read it. Started around midnight and didn't stop till I had finished it around 5:30 am and passed out.
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

Reviews: 2
Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:12 pm
sar_a215 says...

I <3 stephanie meyers writting and all her books, I wish that vampire was real...he sounds sooo amazing. I didn't get to read her newest book though...but i will soon!
सारा मेरा ज़िंदगी मैं माल असबाब छिपा हुआ

My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew