Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:31 am
Lifeblood says...

cool i like the ideas
~Lifelood~

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:11 pm
TheWriters says...

I don't think the movie followed the book very well.
Spoiler! :
There is no monkey girl. Mr Crepsley is not dating Truska. Darren can't flit and he doesn't have vampire spit. There are several other things I didn't like, but I won't say.
In my opinion the movie was so bad that it didn't even ruin the book. As a movie not compared to the book I enjoyed it.
I love the series! I haven't read the 11th or 12th book yet.
Spoiler! :
I could see right through the tenth book's plot. I knew right away that Steve was the vampaneze lord.
I read books 4- 10 the week before the movie because I didn't want any chance of the movie revealing anything. In the movie I think that they were trying to make it so that they would only have to make two movies, if that is what they are planing.
Sorry, I've been going on and on about the movie. I recommend this book to anybody who likes spiders, vampires, and anything dark.
The Writers

Death is just life's next big adventure.
J. K. Rowling

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:08 pm
roboninja says...

whe you read it, you are gripped by the story and always eager to read on, a second look at it proves it to be simplistic and childish - but in a cutesy way that is adorable! either way, it's fun to read and great for getting kids into reading.
Are you thinking what I'm thinking? no, I'm thinking what I'm thinking

constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather