z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:52 pm
thewonderworldofnight says...

Are you people kidding me? That was sooo not the saddest death!

[spoiler]I felt so bad when Snape died...Mad-Eye's was waaay too sudden for me to feel anything and I didn't feel much about him...he was just, like there...but I hated that Lupin and Tonks died, now their son is a mini Harry Potter! AGH!!! And omg I feel so bad about Snape and Fred!!! I know it's weird to feel bad for Snape, but I actually really liked him!!! And Lupin was one of my favorite characters (along w/ Sirius), WHY?!?![/spoiler]

Okay, now that I'm done blathering (since none of my friends have gotten the book yet and I can't blather to them; we're at camp and they had pre-ordered theirs and...it's complicated...) I'll just say that although I loved the book it was sooo not my favorite! And what was up with that epilogue? RANDOM (although I really sorta liked it even though I'm not much for perfectly happy endings)!!! :-)
'"Many years ago, when I was young, I saw a fire, and what looked like death-- and beyond that, in the dark places, something...or some One, who knew me. Shall I at last find my way back to that wonderworld of Night?"'

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

But "Prisoner of Azkaban" is a hardback. At least, the one I got, when it came out, was.
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:56 pm
Leja says...

[spoiler]I too think that Snape's death was the saddest in the book. Along with Hedwig. They just met such tragic ends, and both died rather alone... oh no, I'm gonna make myself cry :cry: [/spoiler]

29 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:01 pm

[spoiler]Yeah, I know! If only Lily could've been with Snape when he died, he would've been so happy! But Harry was just a reminder that Lily chose James over him...which is depressing...so he died all depressed, killed by his master (sorta...it was really Nagini, though)...[/spoiler]
'"Many years ago, when I was young, I saw a fire, and what looked like death-- and beyond that, in the dark places, something...or some One, who knew me. Shall I at last find my way back to that wonderworld of Night?"'

29 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:11 pm
The Jesseble says...

[spoiler]the reason why snape tells harry to look at him before he dies is because Harry has the eyes of Lily. So really, she was there with him...as close as...sooo sad.[/spoiler]

just thought i'd point out my revelation
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

29 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:17 pm

[spoiler]Yeah, but no one could really be Lily! POOR SNAPE I LOVE YOU!!![/spoiler]

I don't get it; why does practically no one love Snape? He's awesome! Sooo much better than Harry Potter! Harry's just lucky; Snape actually does stuff.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:29 pm
Poltergiest says...

[spoiler] Rest in Peace, Lily, James, Mad-Eye, Hedwig, Fred, Dobby, Lupin, Tonks, and Dumbledore.[/spoiler]

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

Reviews: 3
Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:35 pm
FreedomSeeker124 says...

thewonderworldofnight wrote:[spoiler]Yeah, but no one could really be Lily! POOR SNAPE I LOVE YOU!!![/spoiler]

I don't get it; why does practically no one love Snape? He's awesome! Sooo much better than Harry Potter! Harry's just lucky; Snape actually does stuff.

Because Snape doesn't treat people very nice.

[spoiler]He treats harry like that he did bcuz grudge against James Potter, that's what I think anyway. He just grew to care about the harry later on, at first he only look after Harry bcuz Dumbledore asked him too and because he's Lily Potter's Son.[/spoiler]

29 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:36 pm

[spoiler]The only reason Harry even lived through the books is because of Voldemort's million mistakes! He's not brave-- he's stupid and he should have died! That would've made me very happy ;-)[/spoiler]

Don'tcha just love these hidden messages?!

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:37 pm
Poltergiest says...

I think everyone is gonna start posting stuff with spiolers, now. :D

~Pol
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

79 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:41 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

[spoiler]Somehow, I think walking kowingly to your own death is extremely brave. Voldemort may have made many mistakes, but that doesn't make Harry and less brave.[/spoiler]

I'm soo loving these hidden messages!
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

29 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:44 pm

[spoiler]He was only in it for glory, not for love of the wizarding world!!! That's why he pushed everyone who wanted to help him away-- to have the glory for himself! He just enjoyed being famous too much, and that annoys me...can't stand people like that...[/spoiler]

Now these spoiler thingies are getting kinda annoying...

164 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:46 pm
Poltergiest says...

[spoiler] They are getting a little anoying, yes.[/spoiler]

~Pol

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva

29 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49 pm

[spoiler]THEN STOP DOING THEM!!! i'm such a hypocrite...[/spoiler]

~Deoris

79 Reviews

Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:51 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

[spoiler]What I did love - Hogwartians! Isn't that just the best name ever![/spoiler]

~Stewie Griffin

The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain