I've just finished reading it. I don't think it was as good as My Sister's Keeper or Mercy. To me the ending was a let down and I think it was slightly anticlimactic. None of the gritty parts of the story ever really came out. It was still a good read though, with interesting twists. Just not Picoult's finest story in my opinion.
I refuse to read my sisters keeper because cause of the movie that came out based on it. And i have not had the cahnce to read mercy. i had it and was going to read it but I had to return it before i could read it So i guess it should be next on my list?
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith
That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly. — Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead