z

Young Writers Society

Tantalize

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:12 am
Night Mistress says...

Has anyone read this?

if you have, can you tell me if it is good or not?
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:50 am
paramour says...

I read this book about a year ago. I don't really quite remember the specifics, I just remember that when I was finished it I was sorely disappointed with it. The whole vampire concept was extremely confusing; I could never figure out whether people knew they existed or not. The author didn't do a good job of explaining it. My honest opinion: don't waste your money or time. Or, if you're just dying to read it anyway, check it out from the library. Don't buy it until you've read it.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:05 am
queenb4ever says...

I read the book from the library and i was also disipointed. The story didn't flow, the plot jumped all over the place. The story was also very predictable. if I were you I wouldn't read it. If you want to read a good vamp. series read the morganvile vampires series. It's really good and most vampire books I don't like. Oh, the author of tantilize came out with a new book so try and read that one.
Yum=Chinese Food

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:08 am
October Girl says...

NO! Do NOT I repeat do NOT read it!!!

It's extremely stupid a 5th grader can writer better than that.... I CAN write better than that!
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone