z

Young Writers Society

Amoung the hidden- Margret Pettersen Haddix

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:52 pm
peanut19 says...

Hey if you liked Among the Hidden you'll probably like her new book and yes its called Found. It's the first book in the Missing series. I was really sad when I read it because it was so good and when I finished it I realized that I would have to wait another year to read the next one. My favorite book by her though is Double Identity. If you liked the Among the Hidden books you should read it. I'm sure you'll like it!
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:50 pm
TheWordsmith says...

Yeah, Double Identity was awesome. I liked The House on the Gulf, too.
Bad spellars of the world, untie! - T-shirt

Join iSpy! Click here!

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:39 am
Princess says...

I love that series.. The author explains the emotions very well.. Normally, Im not a fan of this type of writing.. But this i loved!!
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:40 am
WaterVyper says...

Yes, in fifth or sixth grade. I think Among the Hidden was the one where everything was kind of slow in terms of progression. Poor Jen, though. My definite favorite is Among the Brave. By the end, Trey has taken on a complete personality change. Well, maybe not complete but close enough. Among the Free is one of the books that either make or break my faith in a character. This definitely made my faith in Luke.
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman