z

Young Writers Society

The Thirteenth Tale-Diane Setterfield

Reviews: 2
Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:00 pm
Arielle M. A says...

This was a surprisingly good book.
Well it was about a famous author in England who is famous reclusive, who is coming to the end of her life, and how she chooses an unsuspecting and amateur bookworm, to finally write her biography and tell the world her astonishing tale.

Why it soo surprising is that the protagonist is a bookworm herself and you can tell the author is one, is because this book is written for the true book lovers. It combines everything you wish should be in all books all the time. Such as it gives you a proper conclusion for the majority of characters in the book, the plot itself is good as the story of this world famous writer is engrossing. Sure i didn't personally like some aspects of the protagonists but the book was so well written and delivered that the characters fault in my eyes didn't take away from the book!!!

A rare gem!!!
DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!! as u lie on your bed, your mind away in blissful peace...they come and attack your body, chomping off your flesh, digging into your skins crevices, eating you alive, while you lie there dreaming your dream.

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster