z

Young Writers Society

Just Listen.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:56 am
View Likes
silverSUNLIGHTx says...

I just finished this book for the second time and I loved it.
Synopsis:
Last year, Annabel was "the girl who has everything"—at least that’s the part she played in the television commercial for Kopf ’s Department Store.This year, she’s the girl who has nothing: no best friend because mean-but-exciting Sophie dropped her, no peace at home since her older sister became anorexic, and no one to sit with at lunch. Until she meets Owen Armstrong. Tall, dark, and music-obsessed, Owen is a reformed bad boy with a commitment to truth-telling.With Owen’s help,maybe Annabel can face what happened the night she and Sophie stopped being friends.
I'd recommend this book to anyone, although Annabel kinda annoyed me, my extreme love for Owen pulled me through. :]
--->Don't forget we've got unfinished business. Stories yet to unfold, tales that must be retold.
-Alex Gaskarth

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:38 pm
Angel of Death says...

I read this book! Oh and your avatar is amazing. I just love Owen. Yeah as a devoted Sarah Dessen fan I'd really recommend anything by her to anyone. She rights about down to earth topics and you always come out crying or laughing when you finish one of her books. Yeah Annabel did get on my nerves sometimes that I had to stop myself from skipping the pages to find Owen. =)

~Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:02 pm
View Likes
Alainna says...

I've read a Dessen book before but I've never heard of this one. I could do with a good YA book so I might try and find it at the library.

xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire