z

Young Writers Society

Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 pm
romance otaku says...

inkheart was great, but i think inkspell may have went a little too far into fantasy. but then again, there was no other logical was to continue the story.

her other books a good, nothing great, though

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:16 pm
Kaylyn says...

I've read all of Cornelia Funke's books... and own them. I LOVE the Ink trilogy. She needs to come out with the third one already!!! *jumps up and down impatiently*
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO DUSTFINGER!!!!!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:47 pm
Kepe says...

Err; I have to say that I really disliked Inkheart. Which is weird because I am not a picky reader, and I have liked some of her other books. I did like the character Dustfinger, but he was the only cool character in the book. I was most disappointed with Capricorn who was talked up to be this really bad guy, and then he didn't do anything particularly evil. Plus the book had Meggie and Mo, which besides being the worst names in history, are also two of the most annoying characters of all time. So, in a nut shell I was rather dissapointed with the book. I can only hope that Inkspell and Inkdeath are better

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:58 pm
Kaylyn says...

Yes, Meggie and Mo are annoying names but thats an original idea, it was different. Reading things that come out of a book is an awesome idea. Capricorn...well I did wish that he would do something really evil. Overall though it was a great book, so was inkspell. I STILL WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO DUSTFINGER!!!!!!
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm
Lord Anzius says...

INK HEART::::::::::::: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SERIES!!! (WITH the eragon series, septimu heap series, zamonia series and the bartimaus and harry potter.)

I can't remeber what happened in ink spell the ending someone please remind me NOW!!!!!!!!!!
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help