z

Young Writers Society

Seven Deadly Sins

514 Reviews

Reviews: 514
Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 am
JC says...

It's actually a series, each book is one of the seven deadly sins (quite a duh statement eh?) I've read Wrath and Lust, and I'm looking forward to reading the others. The two that I read are good if you can keep up with the constant switching of perspectives. But yeah, It's hard to go into details about them. Just that they're good!

I suggest them to people who like YA books!!!

=D

-JC
But that is not the question. Why we are here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen to know the answer. Yes, in this immense confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come. -Beckett

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:00 pm
Rydia says...

That sounds pretty cool. I watched a film based on the seven deadly sins actually where seven people were killed, each in the form of one of the sins sort of thing. I think I'll add them to my list. Who's the author?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

Random avatar

Reviews: 335
Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:23 pm
View Likes
Fireweed says...

That sounds interesting.

Kitty15, what was the film called? That sounds good, too.
"I myself am composed entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions."- Augusten Burroughs

193 Reviews

Reviews: 193
Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:45 am
EnchantressMuffin says...

Oh, yeah, I've heard of these! They're advertised in the back pages of some books I have... can't remember which they are, though.

One question: I was never really clear on whether or not the books always had the same characters or had different. I remember the ad saying something like, "Seven teens, seven sins, yadda yadda", but that didn't really make me sure how many characters there were.

Peace, love, chocolate,
Muffin

I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)