Young Writers Society

Lady Geeks out about Film

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:36 am
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

LADY BEING A FILM GEEK

Hello fellow film lover! This is place where I talk about things i watched and how i felt about them! The grammar and spelling may not always be on point. The more excited i am the faster I type. :D
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

56 Reviews

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:54 am
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Bad Batch: SEASON 3 EP:5

So far I'm enjoying how we get a little bad batch reunion with Echo coming back! I still miss Tech ;-;Seeing hunter and Cross-eye interact hostility, each having their own views and seeing those clash. And hen them of course having to work together and about, with crosshair saving Hunter. Gonna be honest, I was not fully focused on the episode, since I was making this.

I also loved this still the lighting and the use of focus an a dirty/over the shoulder shot:

-Agent Carter

56 Reviews

Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:02 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

AVATAR:THE LAST AIRBENDER:Episode 6

This live action series has been interesting so far! its taken me a bit to adjust to the way they weak some of the story lines together.
I' quite enjoying how the actor for Zuko has kept his sarcastic side, as well as his bits of awkwardness in normal situations. Uncle Irohs casting too he looks and feels like the animated character.

Obviously I do leave some leeway for differences between a live action actor and a animated character. you cant expect an actor to be the exact character, because then they'd just be copying the voice actors performance However I do appreciate it when actors do their best to copy the mannerism of speech and movements. Which I think the actor for Aang.

It feels like some things are a bit rushed, maybe due to the way that the original series is a long season and this is a short season.
I'm excited to see Zuko and his blue mask though!!

It was also very nice seeing the storylines in this episode of Zukos backstory, even though I already know it, it was nice seeing how they put it into film.
I really loved the scene where Fire Lord Ozai banishes his son, you can really feel the pure anguish and just sense of lose that Zuko feels hearing this.
-Agent Carter

56 Reviews

Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:13 pm
LadyMysterio says...

Bad Batch:Episode:6/7

Ooh we see some people we haven't seen in a while! Rex!!
Cool start to the episode for sure. The actions on suspense was nice.
Ok most of this is me just being happy to see Rex honestly. So I may not have much to say XD

Yeah I was pretty invested in these two so I didn't have much thinking time. I guess that's good though!
I will say i always admire the cinematography of the Bad Batch. Even thought its an animated show, they always have some really cool shots, and lighting.

-Agent Carter

Revision is one of the exquisite pleasures of writing.
— Bernard Malamud