z

Young Writers Society

Annoying Qualities of Boys

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 am
View Likes
Amby says...

What is annoying about boys? They are themselves annoying! What else to say? In fact, their presence is also annoying! Anyway, jokes apart, every traits of the boys' personality is irritating to me. By judging most of them, I would say they are bossy and untidy.

Every boy imagine themselves as a powerful leader. However, it is just in their imagination! 8) They think they can boss around every people in their home, in their office and every place they go. But that simply cannot be. Girls are not puppet that they can play around with. Being such bossy, they also believe they are the most respectable ones in earth. Well, they are forgetting that they live in a world where one has to pay tough consequences for going against women rights and that they must know they live in a century where girls are equally respectable as boys. It will also be helpful for males if they keep in mind that, what it is like to have female power. So boys, be aware of us, GIRLS!

Next big thing to talk about, is their untidiness. Boys are always messed up with themselves and their surroundings. Although, they love being organized, they choose to be untidy. Everything in their room tends to be misplaced. Even, they like to keep their wet towels with their clean clothes. Similarly, their smelly socks are also among every other clothes. In brief, these types of guys are a real jerk. They have the ability to turn an organized, tidy room into a total mess, within a moment. And why not? It is their nature to do so.

Anyway, no girls can imagine boys in the other way than this. No matter how romantic and charming males are, this is their real self. It is like, they have this kind of tendency in their blood and this makes us, girls, totally freak and high in blood pressure

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 am
View Likes
Napier says...

I miss the time when feminism meant women equality, rather than women domination.
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:07 am
View Likes
Sandvich says...

You demand that males show females respect (which we already do), yet you refuse to show us any. I wonder what you'd be saying if I posted a similar, stereotyping rant about females?
Every boy does not imagine themselves as a powerful leader. I don't, and knowing BDL in real life, I'm pretty sure he does not either. We are both male, so that point is blatantly false.
Also, boys are always untidy? Huh. You see, that's funny, because I have a very close male friend who is a clean-freak. I'm not particularly untidy, at least, not compared to some girls I know...
Finally, I really tink this post should be in the Randomosity section. You know, this is the area of the site where you introduce yourself and tell us about your personality, your likes and dislikes, what you like writing... All this tells us about you is that you're sexist and biased against the opposite sex.
Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the site.
Unless, of course, you're a troll. In that case, I tip my hat to you, ma'am, and say "Job well done."
The Fear Contest - Winners

1st Place - Hit the Black by mikeypro
2nd Place - Makeshift Calamity by jcipriano1
3rd Place - Ashes and Blood by HaydenSmith

"And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!" - Dimentio

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:37 am
View Likes
Amby says...

'Sandvich': y r u so pissed off? this is an essay on those boys who hv annoying traits like the ones i hv mentioned. U havent come across such, doesnt mean no one has.

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:42 am
View Likes
Napier says...

By judging most of them, I would say they are bossy and untidy.

Every boy imagine themselves as a powerful leader.

Boys are always messed up with themselves and their surroundings.

You seem pretty intent that your views apply to every, or at least most, males. Where does it say that you're only referring to certain boys?
“It is the tale, not he who tells it.”
― Stephen King

“If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. Simple as that.”
― Stephen King

Formerly BadlyDrawnLightning

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 am
View Likes
Sandvich says...

Ah, apologies. Though you can't blame me for misunderstanding. It's just the frequency with which you used phrases like "Every boy" and "All boys" and "It's in their nature."
To be fair, you did say "By judging most of them"; however, everything else suggested sweeping generalisations. If you want to avoid this, I would also avoid using such powerful language as I mentioned above.
Also, just fair warning. It's probably best not to write in the style of your previous post on this site, people might get annoyed. ^^
The Fear Contest - Winners

1st Place - Hit the Black by mikeypro
2nd Place - Makeshift Calamity by jcipriano1
3rd Place - Ashes and Blood by HaydenSmith

"And so I arrive, like a sudden windstorm at a kindergarten picnic!" - Dimentio

sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara