z

Young Writers Society

Bullied and The Beast

65 Reviews

Reviews: 65
Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:23 am
dasiamari says...

Spoiler! :
Okay! This is something I posted on my blog (different site) And I just wanted to know What ya'll think about it :D

Okay I am sure most if not every one has heard of the bulling problem that is spiraling out of control despite what school officials tell worried parents. It is not under control and it is a massive problem. It should not take innocent childern dying for people to see this. Okay so I titled this Bullied and The Beast because when you are bullied the people who mess with you, that’s all they are in your eyes. Beasts. I myself have been bullied, still am bullied. It’s not fun, how would you like to be tormented, pushed, hit, and told your not even worth the amount of air you breathe? You wouldn’t. You can put on a brave face but underneath you are falling apart and dying. There are those who choose to suffer in silence, those who choose to inflict pain on themselves or others, and then there are those who choose to dye.

Think about it. When you bully you hurt people, not only the person you bullied but sometimes there whole family when they decide they can’t take it anymore. So even though I am a nobody to you and my words might not mean anything to you, think of the families you hurt. Every time you bully someone you might possibly be taking someone away from life. Even if you only do it once. You don’t know what that person has gone through. You have a choice just because your not the beast doesn’t mean you are going to be the bullied. And just because you are not the bully doesn’t mean you have to be the beast. try standing up for people. It really makes someones day to know someone is there for them and it only takes one. You can be that one.

Help someone today by not bullying and standing up against it. Don’t be a part of Bullied and the beast because this is not a movie with a happy ending.

http://www.bullyonline.org/schoolbully/cases.htm Just look at that list :( Don’t add to it.

Dasia <3

Spoiler! :
I have been on this site for a few years and have NEVER posted in this forum. Feels.. different. LOL Thanks guys
Know that she's back in the atmosphere I'm afraid that she'll think of me as a plain old Jain told a story 'bout a man who was to afraid to fly so he never did land. ~Train

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken