z

Young Writers Society

flood victims

Reviews: 0
Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:42 pm
duajokhyo says...

The flood victims
My name is Dua. I am from a school system in Pakistan. Some students from my school went to flood victims and made a video and we want to tell some things that we saw in that video. In that video people were wearing old tore clothes which were given by some people. The clothes looked awful and dirty. They needed the clothes to wear. They were having many diseases like: - fever, cold, cough, blocked or running nose, sneezing, hepatitis and sore throats. They do not have doctors to check them and medicines to eat. They do not have houses made of bricks. They have temporary huts and tents made of dirty clothes and dry grass. Their houses are near the dirty water, rubbish and bridges. They do not have food that we eat usually. Sometimes they do not get food also. They do not have healthy food to eat. They get food by some people. They are very poor. They do not have anything and they cannot buy anything. They are requesting for help from us and crying. They are feeling bad, sad, tired from their lives and feel awful. We should help them by giving them money and respectfully give those people clothes, food and medicines.

Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic