z

Young Writers Society

the fall

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:58 am
Jeeri says...

As the brown leaves shed; as the animals hibernate; as the earth turns white, it marks the beginning. The beginning of the month awaited, the month cherished, the frolic month.

Sunlight rarely seen. In the numbing cold as we look up to the heaven, sunlight seems kisses from the one above. Loved ones cuddle down the chest for hopes of warmth and comfort. Burnt dreams are up from chimneys with the hopes of new dreams to be made.

The chime of bells unites all folks together for love is what is preached by the angel God. Socks are under the pillows in the desire of receiving blessings from the archangel. Miracles happen with the rebirth of God itself.
For the month falls; hopes rise for a new birth, a new beginning, a new future with a vibrant new year.

Confessions, confessions. Truth at last after the entire year full of bungles and botches.
It’s not February. But the desire for gifts and chocolates from the loved ones are still there deep down our hearts. Because baby, love is in the air of this month.

It’s the month for friendship, it’s the month for love, it’s the month for promises, it’s the month for new goals to be made.
Yes, friends we are in fact caught in the hex of December.

Reviews: 1
Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:37 pm
Sudichka says...

Hmm its got lots of meaning n hard tones, but overall its nice.
[color=#FF8080][/color]
Sudichka..

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:50 pm
Boogie97 says...

A LOT of meaning like sudichka said but i felt really calm and peacefull while reading this piece. Really good depth. loved it.

308 Reviews

Reviews: 308
Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 pm
AlfredSymon says...

I love literary works about months!

Hi, this is Al! :)

I would like to shout out that you touched my feelings as you've let out how a month can affect people. In my own understanding, according to your work, time changes infinitely, the only thing that doesn't change is the power of time to change. I was awed about how you conversed your wishful thoughts about Fall.

I also like the way you explain. It seems so colorful and imaginative. :wink:

Still unsure about the ending though! :? :/
Keep writing and good luck!
Need some feed? Then read some! Take a look at today's Squills at In the News.

The Tatterdemalion takes a tattle!

"Stories are like yarn; just hold on to the tip and let the ball roll away"

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables