z

Young Writers Society

Unhappy almost 15 (part 2)

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 am
pencilgirl says...

3 December 2011

I flexed my frozen fingers. For the past few days it had been really quiet around the house...well at least for me it was really quiet. Six more days left for my birthday. A few months ago i had deactivated from facebook and cut off from all kinds of social networking sources, i would prefer to keep the reason to myself. My friends, that is my school friends and not my 8 grade best friends, had bugged me and bothered me to come back. I wasn't the kind of person who would go back on her words so i didn't activate but i promised them to come back on the 6 of December for three days and go back on the 10 of December.

Well lets' go back to the present where i continue to day dream as i crack my knuckles. My friend came up to me and grabbed my fingers.
"Woah! Jeez dude...you'r hands are freezing. I've been watching you for the past 10 minutes, why are you lost these days?" she asked.
"I'm perfectly fine silly. Stop sounding so worried..." i sounded convincing perhaps.
She raised an eyebrow. That indicated my convincing voice was a failure.
"No, you'r not. I've been trying to catch up with you but you don't answer you'r phone. Whenever i ask you to come over you have a ready made excuse right from the book! I am letting everything slide but you have to tell me whats' up?!" she exclaimed.
"Huh, i really don't know. If i did i would tell you but if i knew myself. Besides, winter gets to me sometimes and you know with the stress of assessments and play auditions plus the co-ordinator pestering me about the United Nations. I have a lot on my plate. I'm sorry." Now i sounded convincing enough.
She smiled. "Well don't loose you'r self in this crap. Besides, aren't you forgetting you'r birthdays almost here!"
I clenched my cold fist and smiled the most forced smile i could.
"Hahah. Really? I barely noticed time flying"

I wanted to be alone. No, i wanted to murder my best friends! No, i never wanted to be born in 6 days so that my family would forget why they smiled on the 9 of December! I promised myself that if my friends conveniently called on my birthday i would slam the phone hard or i would say "yeah...thanks. Bye"

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:44 am
View Likes
hudz96 says...

Yikes its awesome, but harsh dont you think... hey dont you think it happened for a reason... look into yourself for a few moments really sit and think... were you angry for the right reason?? and you yourself and your lord only knows the truth, was the reason of anger truthfully worth it, are you supposed to be celebrating your birth?. dont get me wrong i dont wish to make you angry im just trying to make you see reason.

btw awesome 2nd part :D
Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.

My existence is political. And love is my statement.
— Kevin Abstract