z

Young Writers Society

Re: Leadership

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 pm
dannyisgod says...

Don't be taken aback by this. I am being honest. As honest as I can be. I am new here. But already I notice a trend on this site. I see people, far and wide, being suckered into a "writing forum". I see people "reviewing" with smily faces, so called intelligence and exclamation marks (not to mention pink elephants) But those are only at the tip of the iceberg. I have something else I want to share with all of you. Here are my views.

A couple of years ago I was introduced to writing. I had been trying to go onto previous writing forums but never really feeling welcome. I was never really ready to share my work. Everyone hated me on that site for one particular reason, and a lot of you will hate me for the same one: I hate the people in charge. These administrators, these leaders that persuade people to join these sites, make me sick. WritersBeat, YWS, you name it. The method is all the same. Go ahead and call me a troll all you like. Why would I, someone way smarter than all of you, give a flying fuck what you think? Ban me. Ban me for life if you have to. I don't care. I simply don't.

This site is full of posers, full of "poets" and people who can't even write my faeces. These storytellers, and those retarded novel designs to make them feel better. I am sick to death of everything on all writing forums. Now you may beg the question, what is the point of posting this if you hate writing forums? Because I have no other choice. It is either that or spend the rest of my life on the internet kissing the asses of the admin and the support. The only thing they can support is my dick. Even then I wouldn't have the satisfaction of offering my dick to them.

Speaking of asskissers, there is one in particular that has been catching my eye: 567ajt. Oh, I remember him well. He was at another forum, where he felt he didn't fit in. He couldn't get enough of the exposure and attention, so he decided to settle in this cesspool instead. 567ajt, huh? Out of all the people that gets reviews that says he is "brilliant", with one even going as far to say a novel about a guy who wants to fuck someone "like Tony Blair fucked our heads way back when" the best thing to ever happen to their soul, it had to be him. This isn't jealousy. I am simply telling it like it is. He is a hypocrite. He is the problem he stresses in his "novels". He is a junkie, a pervert, a nobody. he is nobody. Let's take a look at an example of asskissing shall we?

Hey there Danny! Welcome to YWS. If you need anything, post on my wall. I'd be happy to help you. I am 567ajt, lord of ambiguous poetry and master of crazy narratives. Enjoy yourself!

First off why are you immediately annoncing yourself to me? He simply does this to gain extra points for being the first to wlecome someone. He doesn't want to welcome you. He only wants points, pure and simple. Lord of ambiguous poetry? You wish. Master of crazy narratives? Join Burroughs in hell, then that'll give you something to brag about. I am enjoying myself. Thank you Adam- you have made my day.

Oh. And say hi to Mimi for me. I'm sure she puked after she read your poems.

But 567ajt isn't even the main problem. No kiddies, my main focus is on the founder of yws. Yes, I am indeed "crossing the boss", although he has no power over anyone. I am talking about that guy with the chimpanzee as his avatar. I am talkign about the man behind those Teddy Ruxpin abominations. I am talking about Nate. Ooh, I am so scared of someone who will ban me via email. I am so scared of a man who posts little kid's work on the site. That my friends is something called exploitation. Don't know what that means? Get out then.

Nate, you see, has always had something up his sleeve. I haven't known YWS since about an hour ago. I've visited this site many, many times. I have observed the chats in the chat room, the posts, the "lounge". I was going to join a few weeks back actually, but when I found out Nate was still owner of YWS, I stopped. I couldn't hold it any longer. So that is why I joined: to tell all of you my views on this site. But no, I won't take the opportunity to stop there. I believe that the operation on YWS goes something like this: more reviews=something to talk about. Without awful reviews and cocaine addicted Harry Potter obsessers where would YWS be? It would be up shit creak, like it was a whle ago.

Nate keeps on talking about how Yws almost died, how he borrowed his parent's money, and I did feel sorry for him. Until I found out that YWS grew stronger. And stronger. And stronger. Suddenly, in one month alone, xenophobes all around the world gather for a review day. How original (!) Kudos to Nate though. He has the power to brainwash and to persuade people to do anything for him. Hence the review days, where people would review the hell out of such crap.

Back to 567ajt, Nate's favourite ssskisser. He gets banned for a comment he made. How does he react? "Hey Nate I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Why? I dunno. I guess it's because everyone else does. Then comes his overprotective fuck buddy Katlyn67, who flips out, which I foudn hilarious. Lord only knows what happened afterwards. I do. Katlyn67 bent down and suck Nate's cock for her punishment. Clever girl.

And I'd like think, that maybe YWS would be a little better once Nate passes on the torch. Then at least I wouldn't have to deall with such annoyance as I am seeing all over the site. Call me a motherfucker. Go ahead. But 567ajt, Nate, and the whole of YWS should just shut up and let the future decide the fate of the site. I hope this site dies. See why it would be my only post? Me too.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:24 pm
WTMeighan says...

EDIT: I'd like to point out that this isn't my post. It was originally an article by 'dannyisgod', slating YWS, the writers on it, and the admin staff. It seems it's been removed and now, apparently, I'm the author. Such are the wonders of the technological age we live in.

But anyway, how would I go about getting this thread deleted, because being totally honest, I don't really want such an article to be permanently in my portfolio.

Mate, I guess this was supposed to be in the Fanfic forum?
Y'know some Che Guevara inspired something or other, or whatever it is you think you're "fighting".

Last edited by WTMeighan on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
thatGHANhype
Many music articles/interviews/reviews of mine.
-----
Migraine Mixes
DJ sets/mixes I've being doing at parties/studio at home.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:29 pm
View Likes
Razcoon says...

You have the nerve to say you're smarter than the lot of us? There are several handfuls of typos I could point out right now. Add to that the fact that you think this is your only post, and that all our reviews suck. Compared to your one review, which is one of four posts you made, a good chunk of the site is godly. Unlike you, as your username suggests, along with egotism, arrogance, and ignorance, which you've made clear as your defining qualities.

Good day.
Ideas don't stay in heads very long because they don't like solitary confinement.

279 Reviews

Reviews: 279
Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:32 pm
View Likes
MasterGrieves says...

Pardon my language WTMeighan, but this guy is a f'ing idiot. I am sorry for using that language, but I am serious. First off, he disses Nate, the owner of this site. Then, he disses the site in general. Now, he disses me? And my girlfriend?! How dare he! He doesn't belong on this site. May Nate show him how he feels. He dares come on this site, or any site for that matter, and deliberately beg for attention? I always knew he was jealous of me. It's true by the way- we were on the same forum. I wrote things that meant something to me. He basically wrote...these kind of things. That picture you posted represents who he really is really is: a troll. A troll with the intention of destroying everything this site stands for. Nate shouldn't ban him for a day; Nate should ban him for life. Seeing how he "doesn't care and all". What an attention seeking jerk. I am sorry if this seems offensive and not exactly the kind of comment I post, but this guy deserves it. Afterall, if he can post something like that, why can't I? If I get banned for this comment, fair enough. If he gets banned forever, even better.
The Nation of Ulysses Must Prevail!

If you don't like Mikko, you better friggin' die.

The power of Robert Smith compels you!

Adam + Lisa ♥

When you greet a stranger look at his shoes.
Keep your money in your shoes.

I was 567ajt

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 pm
View Likes
Skorpionne says...

dannyisgod wrote:I am sick to death of everything on all writing forums. Now you may beg the question, what is the point of posting this if you hate writing forums? Because I have no other choice. It is either that or spend the rest of my life on the internet kissing the asses of the admin and the support. The only thing they can support is my dick. Even then I wouldn't have the satisfaction of offering my dick to them.

Look, if you're sick of writing forums, then DON'T GO ON THEM. It's perfectly possible to be a writer and not a member of a writing forum. And if you truly hate this site, then leave, and stop ruining it for us. You are entitled to your own opinion, but so are we, and we happen to like this site. Kindly keep your opinion to yourself.

Also, please tell me how exactly you know that 567ajt is an asskisser and not being genuinely friendly? When you give me solid proof I will take you seriously.

You say you're so much more intelligent than any of us? Wow, how modest of you. I don't wish to insult you- that would make me no better than you. But answer me this: does an intelligent person lash out at others on what seems to little more than a whim? No. An intelligent person leaves others alone to get on with their lives, accepting that they have a different opinion, and that that's okay. Oops, I might have insulted you after all. If I have, it can only be counted as fair after all. You have insulted many of my friends on here.

Although it seems to me that this is little more than attention-seeking. If you want to do this kind of thing, do it somewhere else, where it won't bother us.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

Random avatar

Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:50 pm
dannyisgod says...

567ajt wrote:Pardon my language WTMeighan, but this guy is a f'ing idiot. I am sorry for using that language, but I am serious. First off, he disses Nate, the owner of this site. Then, he disses the site in general. Now, he disses me? And my girlfriend?! How dare he! He doesn't belong on this site. May Nate show him how he feels. He dares come on this site, or any site for that matter, and deliberately beg for attention? I always knew he was jealous of me. It's true by the way- we were on the same forum. I wrote things that meant something to me. He basically wrote...these kind of things. That picture you posted represents who he really is really is: a troll. A troll with the intention of destroying everything this site stands for. Nate shouldn't ban him for a day; Nate should ban him for life. Seeing how he "doesn't care and all". What an attention seeking jerk. I am sorry if this seems offensive and not exactly the kind of comment I post, but this guy deserves it. Afterall, if he can post something like that, why can't I? If I get banned for this comment, fair enough. If he gets banned forever, even better.

And this proves...? That the only thing Nate can do is ban me? Grow up Adam. I'll laugh when you get banned. I hope Katlyn67 doesn't cry. Mimi would love to see you like this, wouldn't she?

Mimi has everything I want in life
She has a face which melts the ice in their eyes
The queen as she looks down on her empire
The type of smile that could seek truth from a liar

She is an Asian princess and I am to be the prince
We will have romance- way more than you think
Her eyes are crystal and cleaner than an angel's song
I want to be in her arms like I belong

Where else to go to if she says no?
What will I see? Who will ever know?
Her lipstick intact the glades in her hair
Angelic she sweeps right through the air

But I am not good enough no not even for mankind
I know that this swan will never be mine
She'll fall in love with some other lucky guy
She'll fall in love with someone else tonight

I want to hold Mimi and kiss her sacred cheeks
A kiss so tender for her I won't sleep for weeks
A peculiar little flower notorious to please
She gives me great pressure never at ease

Under neon rays of love and of light
The darkness sheds away from her voice and her might
Sweet sugar kisses and fruits that will never decay
God it would be lovely to have her
even for just one day

Really? Call this poetry? We'll see.

Random avatar

Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:52 pm
dannyisgod says...

Hmm. Seems someone reported my post. And that would be...you Adam. Of course it would be. Afterall, you ARE Nate's golden boy aren't you?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:28 pm
Skorpionne says...

That's enough, Danny. To be honest if ajt hadn't reported this, I would have.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'