z

Young Writers Society

Why?

Reviews: 0
Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:33 am
JointyCat says...

"If life only comes to an end, then why do we try so hard at the little things like school or work why dont we just enjoy life and skip all of the shity spots on the way. Why do we insist to moarn over death instead of rejoicing over the persons life lived well. Why do we have war? Why are there such things as a racist or sexist? Why do some people just not give a two shit? I am one of thoose people so try to make me stand tall or sit straight, or tell me to tuck my shirt in becuse you will look away and the next thing you will see is the concrete bellow your face. Why is there such thing as pain? And freedom> Freedom is just a word on a peice of paper nothing else and why if there is more to it why isnt it free? Why do some kids starve and drink crap colored water while we drink wine?

-JointyCat

1504 Reviews

Reviews: 1504
Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm
IcyFlame says...

Going to correct some grammer here! If this isn't what you were looking for when you wrote it please feel free to delete my post!
JointyCat wrote:"If life only comes to an end, then why do we try so hard at the little things like school or work why dont we just enjoy life and skip all of the shity shitty (double 't' I think)spots on the way. Why do we insist to mourn over death instead of rejoicing over the persons life lived well? Why do we have war? Why are there such things as a racism or sexism? Why do some people just not give a two shitdid you mean two shits or a shit? 'A' implies it is not plural ? I am one of those people so try to make me stand tall or sit straight, or tell me to tuck my shirt in becuse you will look away and the next thing you will see is the concrete below your face. Why is there such thing as pain? And freedom> Freedom is just a word on a piece (I before E except after C!) of paper nothing else and why if there is more to it why isnt it free? Why do some kids starve and drink crap colored water while we drink wine?

As I said feel free to completely ignore this if your purpose was simply a political statement that didn't need good grammer :) It was so true though!!!

Reviews: 0
Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:12 am
Redstar96 says...

Deep, very deep! What the heck is wrong with your mind?

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 am
foreveradreamer says...

What's got you feeling down :( lmao

we were just chatting about oblivious bananas
— Inferno