JOHNNYfever says...

No 2
He is cute
No 3
He is funny
No 4
He is him
etc

However if I continued listing the reasons i could be here all day, which brings me to number 1 reason i love him (you may have noticed that i skipped no.1 reason) . number one reason that i love him is because when i lie awake at night i match the stars with a reason for loving him which all goes very well until i run out of stars. :D
I<3 U JOHNNY!!!

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:51 am
Eniarrol says...

I think you could list them better ect
    number one,
    number two
and maybe more descriptive with the other reasons although I love the last bit it's really cute about the stars although I have heard it before and it and sometimes gets cliché I still like it good job!
A hero isn’t defined by winning. Loads of heroes die in the effort. Most of them never get any recognition. No, a hero is just somebody who does the right thing when it would be far, far easier to do nothing.

~Previously SweetMoments

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:27 pm
laurabadleg says...

Define: cute.

Couldn't you be a little bit more descriptive don't you reckon?

number one reason that i love him is because when i lie awake at night i match the stars with a reason for loving him which all goes very well until i run out of stars.

Take this sentence for example; just look at it! For starters you have missed out a captial letter!!!!!!!! Not only does the 'N' not have a capital but the 'I' isn't captial either!

After because there should be a comma. I can see a glimpse of humour here but it is very subtle and limited. I know that you are implied that you love him more reasons than there are stars in the sky which is hard to word. You could have used a different metaphor.

Also you should have put '1#' or 'Number One' instead of NO 1 because it just looks scruffy.

I hope to see an improvement in your capital letters next time!

85 Reviews

Reviews: 85
Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:18 am
Eniarrol says...

Define cute.

I was meaning the idea in particular I don't think that grammer really matters you can learn punctuation but true inspiration for writing a good story comes from the heart.
A hero isn’t defined by winning. Loads of heroes die in the effort. Most of them never get any recognition. No, a hero is just somebody who does the right thing when it would be far, far easier to do nothing.

~Previously SweetMoments

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:14 am
Hecate says...

On the contrary, SweetMoments, anyone can come up with a good idea. Writing is about expressing it in a way that makes people interested in it. Proper grammar is just the beginning, you need appropriate language techniques and such to make it readable.

As for the piece, please grammar check it! Please! Also, it is very short and hardly makes a valid point, which is something you might want to consider if you're serious about this.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:27 am
cupcake says...

You are SOOO obsessed with Jonny!
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends.
- Ethel Watts Mumford

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell

“I’ll Surprise you, I promise”
-Adam Lambert

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:59 am
cupcake says...

You might need to write something other than stuff about Jonny.
God gives us our relatives - thank God we can choose our friends.
- Ethel Watts Mumford

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Walter Winchell

“I’ll Surprise you, I promise”
-Adam Lambert

We wandered the halls of an infinite magic nursing home, led by a hippo nurse with a torch. Really, just an ordinary night for the Kanes.
— Rick Riordan, The Throne of Fire