z

Young Writers Society

5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:03 am
grace1096 says...

HAHAHA!
I totally LOVED this piece! I like how you obviously weren't trying to be completely serious (although some people might not have noticed that *coughcough*) And it was side-splittingly HILARIOUS! Wow, I bet it is way easier to pick out a different gender every day, but I am partial to being female, I gotta say. ;) Either way, this piece is great for everyone and people gotta stop hating on it just because they don't like the topic.

Write On, My Friend!!!
~grace1096
"If you've got it all figured out, then what is there to shout about? This midwest town is gonna miss you. J'ust go ahead and work it out, but first come on and let it out. Scream and shout and tell everybody that you're gonna leave."

BROADWAY WAITS FOR ME!

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:00 am
PatriciaTina says...

Hey there! First, I'd just like to say great job on this! I absolutely loved it, and I think you did an amazing job writing it. Your style is awesome, and I think that the way you wrote it was funny, awesome, and should not have offended anyone. Just by reading it, I could tell that it was a piece meant to be a fun and stereotypical take on this topic, which in this case is a good thing rather than what a lot of other reviewers are trying to make it out to be. In short, great writing and wonderfully entertaining piece.

There was, however, one small typo that you might want to fix that I just noticed, but other than that I can't find anything.

Versitility.

I believe that it should be "Versatility".

So anyways, I think I'll sum up by saying great job one more time. Your piece was truly engaging and extremely well written, having pulled me in from the very start. It makes me look forward to reading more and more of your work, and seeing what else you have to offer! Keep up the awesome work, and don't ever stop writing! :D

Good night, and good bye for now!
~ Patricia Tina :smt006

Don't look in the spoiler.

Spoiler! :
I lost the game.

"I always hear punch me in the face when you're speaking, but it's usually subtext."
~ Dr. John Watson

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 am
aslan_radish24 says...

Hey,kiicoh, who did that help? What did that accomplish? Yeah, write a bad review about something you did not even bother to read, why dont you! That is not unfair. (in case you cannot tell, because you seem like a narrow-minded and prejudiced person to me, i was being sarcastic.)

To razhuni: i think this must have taken some courage to put up and i just want to applaud you for going through because i thought it was an uncomfortable mixture of funny, defensive, and logical, and i think you did a wonderful job. And we all need to be a bit uncomfortable sometimes, or we end up like kiicoh. **shudder**
Hellodilly-odilly, there!
Enjoy your time in cyberspace, creatures of the dark.
Certain levels of hypocrisy (redbird gets it).

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:47 am
Griffinkeeper says...

If you find a post which you think violates a rule, then please report it and a moderator will address it. Do not respond by flaming the poster. Replies should be addressed to the author and the author only.

kiicoh, Aslan, check your PM's regarding this thread if you haven't already done so.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman