z

Young Writers Society

How to be Awkward

138 Reviews

Reviews: 138
Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:18 pm
MadameLuxestrange says...

Hiya! This piece, as many others before me have said, was BRILLIANT. I don't know why but the whole part about the potato salad-making socialite made me twitch with laughter. I'm really eager to try this out on my friends. Most of them are so different from the other that this will be interesting to see who cracks first.
This was great!
Luxy :D
...or dear Bellatrix, who likes to play with her food before she eats it?
Fear makes the wolf seem bigger.
I got attacked by a swan.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:28 pm
Sierra says...

Oh my god. Oh my god.
I think this is one of of the best (if not the best) things I have ever read on here. Oh my god. You should write a text book on the Art of Awkwardness.
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:56 am
MissMadHatter says...

I just loved it. Such a great idea. One of those things that make you jealous that you didn't come up with it! And I love it because its the opposite of, "How to be popular".

Anyways, keep on writing!
MissMadHatter
~Trovare un amico e` trovare un tesoro~

98 Reviews

Reviews: 98
Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:47 am
budding writer says...

The only thing i got to say is , get ready for this:

HILLARIOUS!!!!
I swear i laughed from the beggining till the end!! This i gurantee you is simply genius. The title itself made me curious as to what i'd find inside, and yep i found a treasure. I am sure your teacher will be impressed with this.Its hard not to, unless of course she is hard heaeted.Well anyway i wish you the best of luck for whatever you get on the homework assignment. Don't worry this is sure to earn you atleast an A !! Please keep on writing more of this type. Comedy is so your thing.

-good luck!
buddy
## My thoughts are stars I cannot fathom into constellations ##

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:46 pm
Renn says...

This is quite possibly one of the greatest things written of all time! I love this so much! I couldn't think of anything you could do to make this any better. Yeah I understand that I am basically repeating everything said above this, but this is hilarious and true and just made my day. :D You should so continue on this, make more 'how to's' that are just as epic. This is epic, keep writing, for all our sakes, please please PLEASE keep writing. :D
'Evil exists in all of us Torak. Some fight it. Some feed it. That is how it has always been.'

"There is always a choice," said Torak, and he backed off the cliff.

Random avatar

Reviews: 83
Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:14 pm
danipower0204 says...

Haha! This got me to chuckle inside and out. I was actually expecting something quite different when I started reading, and then I got into it and it flipped 180 degrees! I like it a lot, especially because it's sort of comedy/psychology/easy reading stuff and also quite deep at that.

More of it!
Check out: http://www.planetsplash.com/
Providing News, Great Ideas, and More

562 Reviews

Reviews: 562
Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 am
Button says...

This is pretty amazing. The content is simply spectacular (though the length dwindled with each one), but the actual technicalities of the writing were superb as well. I really like the tone you wrote this with. I really don't have much to say about this, because, well, I loved it, and don't have anything bad to point out. Excellent little write. :)

-Coral-

96 Reviews

Reviews: 96
Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:44 pm
tinkembell says...

lol :D
"The rabbit always squeals in the jaws of the fox, but when has another rabbit ever rushed up to save it?" Damon Salvatore
;'( please, my lump, he just needs HUGS <3
Need a review? Just ask :)
Just keep writing, just keep writing, do-do-do-do-do

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:04 am
Micheley says...

ROFL! Your genius-ness in this kept me laughing the whole way down, I loved it! Great job :D
& maybe it's true
We don't know what we have till we lose it
But maybe it's also true
We don't know what we're missing
Till we [find it]

i don't need to search the stars to know myself
— soundofmind