We don't know what we have till we lose it
But maybe it's also true
We don't know what we're missing
Till we [find it]

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:49 pm
KEMPTON says...

This seemed to me like a wonderfully honest, and very well thought-out list. It kinda makes me want to make a "bucket list" of my own. You seem like a very artistic personality, and in-tune with your personal desires and passions. I only know this because you conveyed your characteristics so well with this list.
A lot of people are too concerned with creating something bigger than they are, I just want to amplify what I already know is inside me.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:01 pm
ballerina13 says...

This was nice and inspiring. I loved it and did in fact read it. There is really nothing to critique, being because it is not really a formal piece. It is very ambitious and I love it for that. Great bucket list.
Got YWS?
"No one can arrive from being talented alone,work transform talent into genius" - Anna Pavlova

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:57 am
ShadowKnight155 says...

Merry Christmass:
100. Have anyone bother to read this piece because it's so long and meaningless

Yay, we can all be happy now! Lol

My critique: You forgot your family and friends! Id hope their important, and share your deepest stories, If you dont tell them, no one can!

My most important things:

1. Make sure my family knows I love them
2. Write the best book ever written
3. Have an awesome gf
4. Sing in a talent show
5. Spend time with my family
6. Tell everyone I will "miss" them
7. Have a best friend
8. Get a computer better than my current 3.6ghz, 8gb ram, Radeon 5750, Quad-Core computer
9. Take over the world
10. Learn. Everything
11. Not be a lonely loser
By nature, all language is flawed.

"Peace cannot be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding," - Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 am
IanFlores says...

hahaha very nice and thought out. 36. Burn something. Something big. That's defiantly my favorite ( not that I'm some crazy arsonist). You're very ambitious and I hope you get to do all those things before you die!
fear is the thief of dreams

Random avatar

Reviews: 34
Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 am
TDMitchell says...

Wow, you are ambitious.
Do you really want to do all those things? Either way, good luck with it all. You are going to be pretty busy over the next few days. lol
Again, I just loved how you formatted (or more accurately, phrased) everything to sound that little bit more enjoyable to read. Keep going.
Last edited by TDMitchell on Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:36 pm
Alpha says...

Wow.. I have an (almost) exact same list....though I had a few scientific wishes (e.g. find the secret of anti-matter or see visit the other nine scrunched-up dimensions... Nice, though!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:43 pm
Ktg17 says...

Wow- this is awesome!
I want to do almost every single thing on here. I love it when people make bucket lists.
# 100 has been accomplished!
I totally agree with # 96. I want a daughter to look just like me too! I look a lot like my mom, so I think it would be awesome to have a little me. :D

I loved this!!!!
Even if you see in black and white, think in color...

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:28 pm
emmaline49 says...

I really love your piece. It's beautifully written. Good job on this. You're great at lists--why don't you try doing a few more?
In the midst of winter/I found there lay within me/an eternal summer

424 Reviews

Reviews: 424
Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:15 pm
Demoness says...

Haha, think it's funny how people "reviewed" this! HAHA. But it was interesting, I got to write my own... I just got all my goals scribbled down in my head. Nr. 1 on my list though -- Save the polar bears. Which one of yours is like.. the most important to you? (I wanna learn karate as well.. it would be so awesome if i could kick peoples asses, cause when people look at me they think they can get me on my knees just by touching me... or blowing at me. :P
"Some say the world will end in fire;
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice." - Robert Frost

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 am
MUCHO says...

"56. Meet Morgan Freeman (Hopefully he'll last that long!)"

Better get moving on that one, Im just saying that the dude is old. Why would you want to meet him anyway, I would just want him to narrate my life for a day, but I have a boring life so his soothing voice may just put me to sleep, or maybe he will make it more interesting.

You have alot of work to do here, go to a great college, make movies, albums, novels, get married have a family ext. ext. ext. gosh, you have some big dreams, and a lot of them, too bad you wont achieve any of them...

Hah!

Just kidding, rooting for you, though I don't know you, that should be 102, meet me.

I ACTUALLY GOT POINTS FOR THIS!
"This is our decision,
to live fast and die young...
Yeah it's overwhelming,
but what else can we do?
Get jobs in offices and
wake up for the morning commute?

The models will have children,
we'll get a divorce,
find some more models;
everything must run its course!

Fated to Pretend

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 am
Mrs Elizabeth Darcy says...

:) Meeeh, 93's not all that. Although I do know a lot more about how to argue than I did...

Love it. Take me with you when you go and teach me when you learn. Or maybe I'll do it all first and take/teach you.

:D Mrs.E.D.
It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a large fortune must be in want of a wife.
Pride and Prejudice, Chapter 1

she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake