Terrorism's Hope.

5 posts
Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 124
Deleted
Last edited by Reyu on Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

~George Carlin

The Completely Evil Plan.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 27
That. Was. Amazing! a few gramatical errors and typos, but I honestly can't remember exactly what they were. I'm sure a quick read-through could help with that.

Let's see... what else? some parts started droning a little bit. There was some unneccesarry descritption. Try clipping it a bit, maybe shorter paragraphs.

and finally, very minor thing, but I got confused at the very end. it took a bit for me to realize we'd switched POV. Maybe put a *** between the last two paragraphs?

great story. keep it up!
"Do you ever think about dying?"

"No... I prefer to think about living"

--Ana's story by Jenna Bush




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 124
Pidgin_Princess wrote:That. Was. Amazing! a few gramatical errors and typos, but I honestly can't remember exactly what they were. I'm sure a quick read-through could help with that.

Let's see... what else? some parts started droning a little bit. There was some unneccesarry descritption. Try clipping it a bit, maybe shorter paragraphs.

and finally, very minor thing, but I got confused at the very end. it took a bit for me to realize we'd switched POV. Maybe put a *** between the last two paragraphs?

great story. keep it up!


YATTA! Thank you for your comment. I will look at it again and fix what I find.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

~George Carlin

The Completely Evil Plan.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1144
Reviews 381
Not half bad--but not nonfiction. ^~ If you expressly tell us that it's fictional in the beginning, why is it in this section, hm?

Also--there's a typo in the title. It should be "Terrorism's," not "Torrorisms."
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 240
Reviews 124
Fand wrote:Not half bad--but not nonfiction. ^~ If you expressly tell us that it's fictional in the beginning, why is it in this section, hm?

Also--there's a typo in the title. It should be "Terrorism's," not "Torrorisms."


Damn apostrophes.

A mod will move it eventually.
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

~George Carlin

The Completely Evil Plan.



It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey