Young Writers Society

Fox Shoots Man

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:33 pm
AquaMarine says...

Yahoo News

Thu Jan 13, 2:50 pm ET

MOSCOW (Reuters) – A wounded fox shot its would be killer in Belarus by pulling the trigger on the hunter's gun as the pair scuffled after the man tried to finish the animal off with the butt of the rifle, media said Thursday.

The unnamed hunter, who had approached the fox after wounding it from a distance, was in hospital with a leg wound, while the fox made its escape.

"The animal fiercely resisted and in the struggle accidentally pulled the trigger with its paw,"

(Reporting by Amie Ferris-Rotman; Editing by Matthew Jones)

Full Story.

Pretty darn cool. :)
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 am
Master_Yoda says...

How sadistic, Amy. He was just an innocent fox hunter who wasn't very good at his job. He got shot and you call it cool?
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:30 pm
LookUpThere says...

And thus they revolted. And thus we altered all their genes until their kids were born with sewed up mouths. 'Top of the food chain ma!'

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:33 pm
BenFranks says...

Master_Yoda wrote:How sadistic, Amy. He was just an innocent fox hunter who wasn't very good at his job. He got shot and you call it cool?

Pretty much serves him right. Why kill a fox? We're not living in the old ages anymore. Shoot real pests, like pigeons.

Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton