z

Young Writers Society

Tony. Episodes of a Dilusional Man. Part 5

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:03 am
Black Ghost says...

Don't let the title fool you. Tony is a genius. A total and complete genius who know everything there is to know about anything ever and then some. Even more than that. Just imagine the smartest guy ever and mulitply it by the biggest number you know times two and then put Tony's devilish good looks on him. Then you have the most smartest guy ever.

Seriously, he is smarter than the average smart guy! He only makes you think he is a total pervert doof wad McBizotch dumb guy of the retarded persuasion.

That's just to cover up how completely genius he is. If anyone could FATHOM how smart he really was, then thier own heads would explode or something.

I'll even prove it to you, Mr./Ms./Mrs./Dr./ sceptic! According to Tony, the world isn't really round! It's true!

According to his extensive research and whatnot he has discovered that it's actually the shape of a hexogonal pyramid spheretron! Don't be fooled by the lies the leading scientists of stupid land spew out!

I repeat, DON'T BE FOOLED!

Here something else! Tony doesn't know the meaning of life because the meaning of life is whatever you want it to be! There is no real answer to that question! So stop asking it!

Ask more important questions, like why you're so ugly all the time! It's because you think you're ugly!

Stop thinking you're ugly! WHAT! WHY IS MY FACE UNSPHERICAL!

To be continued....

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:04 am
Ohio Impromptu says...

If I had any idea what was going on here I'd still be confused. I don't, so I'll just pretend that I totally agree with everything and that this piece of writing is infallible.

...or something like that.

Nice work.
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a head that empty?
Gone, gone from New York City,
where you gonna go with a heart that gone?

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:52 am
Black Ghost says...

Thanks, It's not supposed to make any sense unless you're Tony.

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss