z

Young Writers Society

deleted

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:19 am
jackle says...

Last edited by jackle on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
check it out - novel.php?id=1132

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 pm
davantageous says...

“I’ll stop being an evil bastard when it stops making you laugh.”

I stopped laughing abruptly, and he frowned. “Dyl...” I hesitated, but his hazel eyes urged me to go on. I looked away quickly, blushing. “If I told you I saw something that’s totally impossible – insane -, would you believe me or tell me to seek help?”

Dylan considered it.
“Seek help – I’ve always none you were the evil twin between you and Ingrid.” [color=#FF0000]Not sure what you meant to say here, I think the word none should be known.

I just nodded.

Taking my silence as a wounded one, rather than seeing my reluctance, Dylan said, “Oh come on, Alexis, I was kidding. Sure I’d believe you. What did you see?”

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:40 pm
davantageous says...

The usually bored-looking, acne-ridden guy at the fish and chip shop watched me with interest. The few scattered people all spared me long glances as I picked up the pace on my march towards the shopping centre.
fish-n-chip shop
Davantageous

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers