z

Young Writers Society

Tony. Episodes of a dillusional man. Part 3

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:32 pm
Black Ghost says...

Tony was taking a nice drive in his car. Well, nice may not be the word. Maybe there are no words for it.
Tony doesn't really deal with words that much. Well anyway, He got stuck in traffic and was extremely irritated since He was going to miss the movie he wanted to watch.

It was called "Santa Claus Meets the Terminator." The family hit of the year.

So, naturally, being the inquisitive being he is, Tony wanted to know what was holding up the cars. He got out of his car.

"HEY, WHAT IS HOLDING UP THE CARS!" he screamed. He was met with many honks and one very large man yelled at him.

"Get back in your car!!" Tony got very mad.

"Well at least I can get out of my car! You're fatter than holy hell!!" he screamed. The man then started to cry.

Then Tony ran up between all the imobile cars and spotted the problem. Apparently there was a bus full of nuns that had turned over on its side due to the rude behavior of one of the nuns who decided to pour pasta sauce on the driver, which made her lose her sight of the road. Now the nuns were pouring croutons on her.

And of course there was a lady standing outside the bus, waving flashlights, saying,"don't land the plane here, don't land the plane here." So obviously it was all very wierd and Tony sighed as he realized he would never have time to see the movie.

"You crazy nuns!" he shouted, shaking his fist in anger.

He called the movie theatre on the phone to see if there was a later time he could view the movie. He was surprised to find out that the movie theatre was closed today.

Tony hung his head in dissapointment. "What am I going to do now?" he wondered.

Suddenly a man ran up in the middle in the street and pointed at Tony.

"HEY! that's the guy who stole my car!!" he shouted.

Tony had to think quick. He took out a smoke bomb and threw on the floor. After the smoke cleared Tony ran up and punched the man in the face, knocking him out.

The fat man was done crying. "Was the smoke really necessary?" he asked Tony. "And why did you punch that man? Didn't you steal his car?"

"All good questions, fatman," relplied Tony," I only wish I cared about any of them."

Tony then ran to the side of the road and dived into the nearby river and was carried away by the current.

(no one was harmed in the making of this post. Ok maybe a nun or two.)
Last edited by Black Ghost on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:54 pm
deleted6 says...

Sheesh these get better each time, more must have more.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:16 pm
Tropicana says...

I really really liked it ! It was really funny and they keep getting better!!!

I just would change this part.
So obviously it was all very wierd and Tony new he would never have time to see the movie.

It was a weak sentence and i think you should re-write it. Something more like; Tony shook his head in disappointment, knowing that because of the crazy nuns he was going to miss his movie.
Or something more detailed or descriptive.
♥Maggie

Click Me, it's fun!

I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint