z

Young Writers Society

Meet nurse 1/2 of ch 1

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:17 pm
zelithon says...

warning: extremly wierd and bizarre! I broke it into chapters i recomend reading one a day or at a time.
You dont have to read all of it tell, me if it is funny, please!
If you copy it I shall snipe you! muhahaha!
Ha Ha
By Zelithon
Every ending is just a new beginning,
Even the end of life is the beginning of death… he he!

Chapter 1
“Meet Nurse”
Some people tell me I have a short attention span I resen-
Sorry what were we talking about?
Everybody John knew considered him an ass hole. John was inclined to agree. This has nothing to do at all with the actual story but if you are a sane person even an editor you should be captivated or at least interested by this story, that has nothing at all to do with John, nothing.
It was a school for special “children”, oops that came out wrong. Not special ,but gifted and not only intelligent gifted (in fact some were quite lacking in the brains department) but talented, like Hamtaro and his brothers for example were irresistible, and annoyingly irrepressible. While some kids marched to the beat of a different drum these kids marched the beat of a different instrument all together, like the piano for instance for Leo who learned to play the piano at a mere one years old. All the children were under 8 years old and a faf (halve) as Maxire, the oldest of the six German shepherd brothers and Sister, liked to put it and also under 4ft tall.
All of the children were indeed children though not one of them was a homo-sapient, the animals were Animals not animals understand? Probably not unless you have read Wicked; the closest one to human was Mistar-Snowman, a five year-old who was, for lack of better terms, quite a stupid jerk, besides having a photographic memory that he didn't even realize he had (his talent). Technically speaking he only looked human because he was an actual snow man (or snow child if you want to be really technical) with no DNA to speak of, and he only wore a top hat and a scarf which was more or less than the other children wore. But all the kids and their bus driver (a cranky old raspy Golden Retriever abnormally small) were treated as humans by there adoptive human parents (they knew they were adopted) except Mistar-Snowman, Mister-Moose (a girl and Mistar-Snowman's cousin) there real parents were there caregivers and no, Mistar-Snowman did not come to life by some singing kids putting his magic top hat on. Including Mistar-Snowman, Scruff, Mister-Moose and Diamond most of the kids walked on there back legs, most of the time at least.
Then there was Scruff who had three secret identities. Numba one: he was secretly Mistar-Snowman's "ka-ka" spaniel that Mistar-Snowman beat. Numba two: Scruff O'cool J., no one knew what the J. stood for, the hit cool pop star. Numba three and a half: when he went to school he either tied his ears back and was Scrufferina or just Scruff (a child). It was a bit strange none of the children suspected anything-a good number of them were geniuses (not necessarily sane with common sense ones but all the same geniuses at least in one origin), or there was always the possibility that perhaps they just didn't care, maybe he really did have them all bamboozled, either way only Mistar-Snowman let on he knew his secret and blackmailed him for it.
Mistar-Snowman and Mister-Moose were more or less raised by there own kind and you can probably guess what Mister-Moose is. The way all of children's life worked was they asked no questions (or rarely did so and usually they didn't get answers anyway) and the adults therefore told them no lies.
The A.F.T.C. (the school's name Academy For Talented Children, though the children, if asked would say it stood for Anything For The Chipmunks, don't ask why, nobody knows) was a one room school with one teacher and a bus driver. The teacher rarely taught and Zoey Spumoni, the retriever sang more than drove, she was the bus driver; and a former country singer but if you asked her she was not a former star but that she still was one, it was remarkable in the first place because even when she sang she sounded like a scratched chalkboard with a country accent. Teacher (the kids didn't know or care she was Miss.Greenlee) only answered questions occasionally and gave them their snacks at snacky time. For the most part they were left to their own devises which tended to be either complaining, practicing their assorted talents, interacting with each other or the typical stuff children do during free time at school.
In this school like all the schools of the world the students were nasty little fiends and cruel to each other. The sayings: Ah the innocence of youth and youth is wasted on the young did not apply hear; actually they probably apply nowhere and to no one but babies who still see upside down. It is another myth like a sissy is overreacting when she says oops I broke a nail! Ow! I am not a sissy and I for one know it hurts like hell. My thumb nail once came all the way off when a grocery cart fell on it. And please do not argue with me and say my children are darling little angels, no they are not they are manipulative little machines with no care for anyone but themselves you being there food sources gives you the illusion of humanity because what would they do without there food sources? Starve, so they naturally learn to suck up. Real humanity dose not come till puberty. I should know I am just a few months out of my preteens, and yes all kids are like that they were my peers. That is enough thirteen year old philosophy… for now. By the way even though I believe it my sanity is questionable so I do not blame you if you say this girl is batty.

NOTE: If I am not aloud to post this please get rid of the other one, cause no one would read it because it is long
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden