z

Young Writers Society

Shadow (with chapter 2)

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:52 am
Jiggity says...

Does there need to be a message behind a story? Its entertainment mainly. I just want to tell stories, in this case a story about a tortured soul ie Shadow, who cant help but do what he does as its in his nature, who wanders why he was created as he is if it all it brings him is hatred and hunters. This my friend is a tale about the nature of evil, its side of the story and the strange relationship that will develop between a monster and a child, he once tried to kill, who in the end will be his only hope of salvation.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:59 am
Torpid says...

Well, its definetly good, we all know that. Ever Onward, is this the only story your doing?
~Torpid

798 Reviews

Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:24 am
View Likes
Jiggity says...

At the moment, yes. Although I may write a couple just for a competition. I started Shaman, which is in the Fantasy Forum (probly on the second page by now) but I want to be able to devote all my time and energy on it, so Im waiting for the end of year holidays...when school finishes entirely for me!!!!

139 Reviews

Reviews: 139
Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:30 am
Torpid says...

cool, i gotta drop some stories cuz i cant handle all of mine and sometimes, i just get such bad writers block that i wanna scrap the stroy, sometimes years later, i come back to old ideas and make them better though. dont know what thats got to do w/ ure story but uh...keep up the good work!

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:11 am
Zelithan says...

It so good i though it was plagerism until i read "its velvety darkness" you shuold say velvet darkness.

798 Reviews

Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:48 am
Jiggity says...

I know I must sound like a broken record, but still, thanks a lot.
The next part, along with the other installments are now in Shadow (1, 2, and 3).

Go, check it out.

You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)