z

Young Writers Society

Cheater - Introduction

91 Reviews

Reviews: 91
Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:18 pm
Wolferion says...

~ Deleted from existence~
Last edited by Wolferion on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you'll never get anything~
-Formerly Shinda

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:54 pm
Ranger Hawk says...

Hey Kyousuke, here for a review as requested!

First off, I'd like to just say that I'm extremely impressed that you've written this story in a secondary language -- you wouldn't catch me writing a novel in French. ;)

So, I don't have a lot to critique; your story so far is progressing at a good pace and it's got an interesting start. I suppose the part at the end could use a little clearing up -- when he says he's in his sister's mansion, does that mean that the woman who was talking was his sister? I guess we'll find out why he's there and what his mission is, but in the meantime I'd like to know what he means by continuing his "reign" and just why he's so happy about that.

I even do not have any clear idea what has happened.

The order should be: I do not even have any clear idea what has happened.

While my head still serves I think about whether I’ll really die or not.

Not sure if you meant something else by "serves"; I couldn't figure out any other substitute other than "swerves," but I'm not sure if that's what you wanted.

One of my own inventions, one of those that gave me a specific nickname of a ‘Cheater’.

Not quite sure what this means. One of his inventions gave him a nickname? Are his inventions capable of intelligent thought, then?

Okay, that was really all I had to nitpick about. Please PM me when you post more, I'd like to continue reading! Thanks for the request, and feel free to PM me if you've got any questions about what I've said. Cheers! (:
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour