z

Young Writers Society

/I lived on ARC/ Chapter 1

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:53 pm
whennen1 says...

"Legend where are you taking me",said Astro. "BARK BARK"said legend. "Well I would expect you not responding or you just taking us to a stop", said Astro. Thats me Astro and my Dog Legend, it has been hard surviving, because maybe im the last human or we have not hit a dead city yet to look at the convience stores for food that is not moldy. Well I guess since you know im the last human, I should at least tell you how the rest of my species died. It was simple a little too simple,The World Goverment had Nuclear missles, We had world peace so we were dismantling them thats when it happend, I should mention all the Nuclear missles were in one state, and guess what one nuclear missle was rigged. Say goodbye to world peace it blew up the rest, But that dumb person should have tooken into thought what if the radiation got me, well everyone died except for me, you know why i lived. I won a contest to test out a ANTI-RADIATION-CHAMBER ARC for short. It worked everyone else died. It also had a food supply in there for 2 years, and I managed to live with my dog for 2 years, and then the Radiaton Cleared up and there was no more pollution. Too bad everyone else died.

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 am
MissMystery says...

Haii, there! *waves effusively* Wow! This story, it's just "wow",being honest! I love it! I just have one thing to say, down there! Good job, kid! Keep writing! :D *Thumbs up*
"Legend where are you taking me",said Astro.

I think this is more a question! Don't you think? I'm not sure, but maybe what you wanted to say was: "Legend where are you taking me?",asked Astro.
Life is mystery only God knows.

537 Reviews

Reviews: 537
Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:55 pm
Evi says...

*Locked*

Since YWS's and COPA's policy is to not allow writers under 11 to join, this author was banned and therefore critiques probably aren't going to do them much good!
"Let's eat, Grandma!" as opposed to "Let's eat Grandma!": punctuation saves lives.

You know how hard it is to feel like an extreme falcon-headed combat machine when somebody calls you "chicken man"?
— Rick Riordan, The Red Pyramid