z

Young Writers Society

Doom Day

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:36 am
Emozemo says...

Hello friends!!!
I dont have experience in writing and this is very first chapter.Which i was writing since 5 months. So please forgive me, if i am not up to the point..

**********************************************************************************

Doom Day

Orkut, Yahoo, Myspace, Facebook and hundred’s other social networking sites with million’s and millions of user worldwide, where we can make new friends just by single click. Friends are just a click away from us, which was never possible before. With Unlimited number of friends in list, neither I nor you can tell which profile is real or fake. Still we keep on counting them, talk them, share them, and trust them. Only God’s Server can only tell about number of fake profiles. When we will learn to deal in this virtual world of internet? I learned sweetest fantasy to worst nightmare is possible until you are here.

Xdpyfd@yahoo.com
Enter

I grunted with annoyance. The net is so slow again that a snail would beat it in a race without breaking a sweat. I will have to switch to another service provider, but I can't remember the rates that the other companies charge. As I rack my brain my mind starts to wander, halting on my homepage. It shows planets, a whole galaxy, black holes. All mysterious, just like me.
Is there Life on another Planet?

Are there alien out there? But why I'm so bothered? The thing that should bother me is "Global Warming" After all it’s my Home planet. Finally took a deep sigh of relief getting glimpse of profile Long time!." Supernova" display pick isn’t bad.

321 Scraps; 20 Photos; 15 Videos; 3 Fans

Recalled me that last time was around 290. Had many reply this time. Think I'm sure use to Orkut and Now I feel like a member, but I still need more friends in the List.

I clicked on the display pic at the top of the list, captioned "Blue Attitude Gal", to see if she was online. She is supposed to meet me here today.Her name was at the top of my list of friends, which is in order of their last log in time, so it was likely she was on.
So most probably Blue Attitude Online.
I continued checking her scrapbook to read her recent conversations to see if she was online. But the last message received was hour ago. Shit! Lady Luck isn't on my side. So what I'm supposed to do?
Get Bore...!
This thought scares me because boredom gets only those who are boring.
I decided to leave her scrap.

“Hey Blue gal.
I want an apology.
This is cheating,Why did you leave an hour ago.
You were suppose to wait for me.I'm online now.”

This is big disadvantage when you have a friend list limited to a small number. Either schedule a meeting time before hand or get bored. But boredom gets only those who are boring.
I continued by clicking "homepage" icon on the top most corner of page.

I'm sure there are replies from all those anonymous people who I've send friend requests to. What else was I suppose to do? That was the only way to increase number of friends to kick away boredom. I decide to check out the new entries. Started to drag the cursor towards the scrapbook hyperlink but my eyes stopped on a previously unseen thing.

"ZIPPO"

My eyes caught on the stylish name in my visitors list. The visitors list displays the names of the people who seek your profile, and I realised that Zippo had seeked me out not once, but four times. I didn't know why, and it made me suspicious. So I decided to teach him a lesson and clicked on his name. Unfortunately I forgot to select ignore, my next mistake, and instead scrapped him. But even god forgives a second mistake.

Who the hell are you?
Why do you always keep snooping around here?
Don't want to see your name here again,
Otherwise…

Mistake First time is mistake. Same mistake second time god decides. Third time...! And unknowingly about my mistakes I continued checking new entries of scrapbook.

"Who's this?", "Who's this?" …Everywhere in my scrapbook.

Everybody asked me same question, who am I?
I knew they were stranger for me but they didn’t know that. I decided to reply them in the most common approach.

ADDICTED: Actually your profile is very interesting.
Myself Aayan.
Can we be friends??

Copied the whole matter above and started pasting as reply to every “who's this?” in my scrapbook. This is somewhat general approach which people make while talking or approaching stranger in net. But they have just forgotten the reality and kicked creativity. There are 100's of ‘Hi- Hello's’, ‘Can we be friends?’ which Girls gets in their profile every week. I guess they have forgot the truth, that their ‘Hi-Hello is as normal and boring like 100’s others.

Why would she take an interest in you?
Why She will add you in profile?
Have you ever thought what's so special about your Hi-Hello?
As I continued replying to left out “who's this” scrap. I came to somewhat Different and interesting reply from "Crazygal"

CRAZYGAL: Why I'm the one who got a Friend request from you?
What's so special about me?

Thinking her scrap different from others gave me Hint BIG FISH, and decided to give her an interesting comment as possible. So that she will again reply to me, then I will reply to her reply and to start a chain reaction of relation chemistry. In order to give her the best comment possible I took a closer look at her profile and it was something like this:

[...Detail's of Crazygal Profile...]

After reading her profile and getting appropriate comment in the head, I continued towards her scrapbook to shoot cherub's Love arrow. To my amazement, Zippo even existed there. I was surprised to see his scrap.

ZIPPO: Crazygal How are you?
No replies..
Dead or alive..?
Somebody is missing you like hell..

First thought that clicked me sure Zippo's among her friend list.
But why is he always visiting my profile?
Is Zippo crazy about Crazygal?
Are they Bf-Gf ????
Apart from that there was another possibility Zippo is a fake profile of Crazygal. Because people usually make a fake id to spy and monitor near and dear ones whom they are interested in.
Is really Zippo fake id?
Whatever!! I was here to scrap Crazygal.

ADDICTED: Crazyyyyyyyy-Gallllll!!!!
I've never met crack girl like you.
So thought must not miss chance.
That's why I gave you friend request.
Any Problem?

And continued replying to remaining “who's this” with same common approach Ctrl C + Ctrl V, when I was about to reply last one. Suddenly small alert window popped up from the right bottom of glowing computer screen. This alert usually comes when you have new entry in scrapbook. That means somebody's online and scrapped me moments ago.

CRAZYGAL: I'm Not crack Ok!!..
Don't be...

Reading her incomplete Scrap made me restive. So I quickly checked the scrapbook to read whole message. I didn’t want Big Fish to let go. So I was lighting fast and was happy that now Lady Luck was now on my side.

CRAZYGAL: I'm not Crack Ok!!!!
Don't be over smart and tell me.
Why I got friend request?

Reading this I wasn't able to refrain from laughing. These girls can never change being a low IQ organism, they pretend to be extremely intelligent or either they are so much intelligent that nobody compares. Only 2 types exist, type 2 can fool anybody, but I guess here she was among type 1.Inspite knowing the reason why I gave her friend a request, pretending she doesn't know. Obviously I want her in my friend list without any particular reason. That's a girl in spite knowing they want to hear from me the reason. Nobody understands Girls better than me. Just think how many times your girl insisted you to utter “I love you” in spite knowing you love her. Even after saying it 1000 times she's going to say

"Darling this time you didn’t say to me ‘I love you.’"
Grils the Low IQ organism. But I'll reply to her what she wants to hear.
No! No!! What she actual reply she deserves.

ADDICTED: Nothing Special about you…
As usual as a Male habit.
One friend request to Girl make any difference to me…

If in case I would have given her a direct answer to her question. "No" was a sure shot answer from her side and Game Over. Girls don't like direct thoughts. Interesting or absurd comments to girls is like putting an ear bud in a lioness ear, 100% response guarantee. But an ear bud should be long enough.
Nobody can resist such attacks whether she is single or committed.
Reply came.

CRAZYGAL: Nothing special about me?
There are thousands of others..
But why only me ?

“Why only me?”... lolz.. She wants to hear something good about herself, something that might make her feel superior then thousands of other Girls. Still asking me same question and reson for request.
Ok!
Here is your reply Crazygal.

ADDICTED: Really Nothing special, as I said you before.
One click for a friend request barely matters to me.
Who knows, might Tammy and Raul are going to call you MUMMY.

This absurd scrap would surely bring a halt to her mind by Creating CHAOS. Chaos Theory really works. She’ll surely think about Tammy and Raul. Put confusion in a girl's mind and after that you will see the real HER. The part, which is totally her with any change. Before that they'll pretend, they will show a so- called ATTITUDE and EGO. Let's Wait for her Direct Question.

CRAZYGAL: Tammy and Raul!
Who the hell are they?

Look Straight question. Big Fish is going to be in soon, will have real fun today.

ADDICTED: Crazygal.
How dare you to call your beloved children like that?

CRAZYGAL: Beloved children?
What the heck are you talking about?
I'm single.

ADDICTED: Me too...Single Cheerzzz!!
No, they are not yours, instead they are mine.

CRAZYGAL: Are you married???????

ADDICTED: Yeah!! My parent’s say-so.
Child marriage you know
But I've never met her.
May be it’s you. Actually I was testing your luck by giving a friend request.

CRAZYGAL: Testing my luck?
How ?
Why?

ADDICTED: They are the names of my children in future.
Who knows, you going be their so called "MOM" and my wife in near future?
That's why I thought I must give you a friend request and test your luck.

CRAZYGAL: Ohhhhhhh!!! That’s Pretty Devil Thought
What do you do Mr. Addicted?
Thinking to marry me.

ADDICTED: No way!!! After reading your passion is Flirting.
I'm afraid. Miss Flirt.

CRAZYGAL: I don't flirt .

ADDICTED: You don't? ..Wow!!
That's what is common between us.

CRAZYGAL: Lolzzz...Lil' devil!
Didn’t answer me what you do?

ADDICTED: I do that thing...
Which nobody can do in this world until they are god gifted..

CRAZYGAL: Sounds Interesting..!
But what's that exactly..?

ADDICTED: I can bet even you can't do that

CRAZYGAL: But what do you do?
Trust me, and Go ahead.

ADDICTED: But I'm afraid you won't like it.

CRAZYGAL: Like it..?
Everybody is Unique. Even their work, their thoughts,
Everything...Are you a Sweeper…:P

ADDICTED: No!!.. even worse than that.
Literally, I don’t do anything.

CRAZYGAL: You mean you do Nothing?
I didn’t understand.

ADDICTED: As I told you before.
You won’t like it.

CRAZYGAL: It’s not like that Devil.
Explain to me.

ADDICTED: You people spend time studying, playing, watching etc...
You don't have any value of time.
I spend time carefully
I watch time floating away.
I bet you can't do that.

CRAZYGAL: hmmm... Confused person.
Even I was like you years back.
We government people are quite disciplined.
We don't have time to waste time..

ADDICTED: Government people.. lolzzz
Tell me the person who doesn't vote???

CRAZYGAL: Hmm.. Everybody I know votes..

ADDICTED: Think of it...

CRAZYGAL: You?!!? But why...?

ADDICTED: Ahh!! Leave it..
You government people won't understand..
Hate Politician's.. That's why

CRAZYGAL: Oh God!! Devil, don't you study or something like that as a part time.

ADDICTED: Of course I study,
but single day before exam.
One night fight,
Do you like one night fight?

CRAZYGAL: Double Meaning.
Heard about one -night stand.
But one night-fight..?
Why you study Night Before Exam?

ADDICTED: Excitement of one night fight is a nerve racking experience..
You wouldn’t understand. Its Useless to study days before

CRAZYGAL: Useless why?

ADDICTED: Me thinks..
The more you study, the more you learn..
The more you learn, the more you remember..
The more you remember, the more you get confused..
The more you get confused, the more you forget..
The more you forget, the less you have in mind..
So what's the need.. ?
Even after studying so much you have so less in your head..

CRAZYGAL: Interesting analogy...

ADDICTED: Expected and totally unexpected..
That's me..

CRAZYGAL: What's your name Mr. Addicted ?

ADDICTED: Devil's not bad..

CRAZYGAL: Ok! Evil Devil..
The day will come when you'll reveal your original name ..
Till then Devil's fine..

ADDICTED: Day..?
Then wait till eternity..
You don't know me..

CRAZYGAL: You never me gave a chance to Know you.

ADDICTED: This time you have.
Don't forget to approve my friend request.

CRAZYGAL: Do you think.. I'll approve?

ADDICTED: Sure!! love and golden opportunity knocks only once.

CRAZYGAL: Hey Devil!!
Got to go, mom’s yelling.

ADDICTED: That’s their work.
Tell me something that I don't know.

CRAZYGAL: Something that you don't know..
hmmm..
Flirt turns me on.

ADDICTED: From now on you will always stay in this condition..

CRAZYGAL: Going to stay more here?

ADDICTED: I don't know...Why?

CRAZYGAL: Then Lets log out together.
When I'll count 1, 2, 3. We both will log out together.

ADDICTED: what's the logic?

CRAZYGAL: 1..

ADDICTED: I don't understand.

CRAZYGAL: 2...

ADDICTED: Hello wait.

CRAZYGAL: 3.

Aww!!! She logged out. I was having such a good time today. Why did she leave? Now I'm going to get bored. This thought scares me, but boredom gets those who are boring and I'm not.
There are pretty chances that she didn’t log out. Because it’s a girl’s usual habit to monitor people whom they are interested in. Is she still online and monitoring me?

I decided to update my profile with latest pic's and videos, so that it looks good.
My profile was something like this:

[...Details of my profile..]

As I was on the way to add new video, again alert message popped up from the bottom of my screen. That made me think, “Is crazygal online again?”
But this time it was Ina.

“INA: I'm sorry.... “

Ina? It's not Crazygal!! Who's this Ina? What she did to me? Why she is sorry to me? I'll come to know when I'll check her scrap.

INA: I'm sorry.
Can't be friends.
I don't talk to strangers.

‘Don't talk to strangers..’ That tells me that she is a sweet and simple girl who doesn't know all the bitchy anf tricky things like other girls. A girl who is happy with limited friends in her own group. It's going to be tough to get this fish in, but I'll try. It feels so good to understand others crystal clear. But what if you can't understand yourself completely? Maybe Crazygal was right. I'm a confused person.

ADDICTED: I know ma'am.
But until you talk with me. How can you know me?

Flirting won't work here. Simple girls need simple replies. May be this simple scrap with effective reason might get her into my friend list.

INA: Sorry!
I don't want Friendship with you.

Sorry? Messing with me? Need more genuine and strong reason to convenience her? It's not easy to trap a simple girl. But if once trapped they’re never going to leave you. Whatever you do and wherever you are.

ADDICTED: Ok ma'am.
But once take a look around all your friends.
They all were once strangers to you, like I am now.
Give me chance, I'll prove to be good friend.

INA: I'm Sorry.
Now don't scrap me again.

‘Don't scrap me again.’ She really means that? If she didn’t want my scrap in her scrapbook, she might have ignored me. But since she didn’t ignore me that means she wants me. I will continue

I'm glad you didn’t add me.
In fact I'm happy.

Again CHAOS theory here, she might be thinking I'll be upset by her "No." But I'm not.
Addicted means unexpected and totally unexpected. That's me. Let's wait for her quick reply.

INA: Then stay happy forever.. Bye!

Ina is sour likewise grapes, but I'm not the fox. She's in addicted zone. How can se leave so early? She's not going to leave until I want.

ADDICTED: Thank you ma'am.
For making me happy.
But before you leave, listen to one thing.

INA: I don't want to listen anything.
I said no friendship.
Final

ADDICTED: Actually I was saying.
Actually I like girls like you, who are too conscious.
Always stay that way.

INA: Done? Bye now.

ADDICTED: Ma'am Net is Totally Virtual world.
You can never trust anyone until you know them properly.
Do you know my real Identity?
Terrorist, Hacker, Fakes, I can be anyone.
about whom even you can't think.
Hold My Hands..Let's Remember What We Share..
Understand That I know..
You Really Care..
Did You Ever Think of Me ..
As BEST FRIEND..

Reviews: 2
Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:14 pm
rumorv6661 says...

Emozemo wrote:Hello friends!!!
I dont have experience in writing and this is very first chapter.Which i was writing since 5 months. So please forgive me, if i am not up to the point..

**********************************************************************************

Doom Day

Orkut, Yahoo, Myspace, Facebook and hundred’s (of) other social networking sites with million’s (the aphostrophe does not need to be there) and millions of user worldwide, where we can make new friends just by single click. Friends are just a click away from us, which was never possible before. With Unlimited number of friends in list, neither I nor you can tell which profile is real or fake. Still we keep on counting them, talk them, share them, and trust them. Only God’s Server can only tell about number of fake profiles. When we will learn to deal in this virtual world of internet? I learned sweetest fantasy to worst nightmare is possible until you are here.

Xdpyfd@yahoo.com
Enter

I grunted with annoyance. The net is so slow again that a snail would beat it in a race without breaking a sweat. I will have to switch to another service provider, but I can't remember the rates that the other companies charge. As I rack my brain my mind starts to wander, halting on my homepage. It shows planets, a whole galaxy, black holes(doesn't seem like a complete thought add a semi-colan maybe). All mysterious, just like me.
Is there Life on another Planet?

Are there alien out there? But why I'm so bothered? The thing that should bother me is "Global Warming" After all it’s my Home planet. Finally took a deep sigh of relief getting glimpse of profile Long time!." Supernova" display pick isn’t bad.

Recalled me that last time was around 290. Had many reply (replies) this time. Think I'm sure use to Orkut and (lower case now)Now I feel like a member, but I still need more friends in the List.

I clicked on the display pic at the top of the list, captioned "Blue Attitude Gal", to see if she was online. She is supposed to meet me here today.Her name was at the top of my list of friends, which is in order of their last log in time, so it was likely she was on.
So most probably Blue Attitude Online.
I continued checking her scrapbook to read her recent conversations to see if she was online. But the last message received was hour ago. Shit! Lady Luck isn't on my side. So what I'm supposed to do?
Get Bore...!
This thought scares me because boredom gets only those who are boring.
I decided to leave her scrap.

“Hey Blue gal.
I want an apology.
This is cheating,(lower case why)Why did you leave an hour ago.
You were suppose to wait for me(change period to coma).I'm online now.”

This is big disadvantage when you have a friend list limited to a small number. Either schedule a meeting time before hand or get bored(a coma seems better here than a period). But boredom gets only those who are boring.
I continued by clicking "homepage" icon on the top most corner of page.

I'm sure there are replies from all those anonymous people who I've send friend requests to. What else was I suppose to do? That was the only way to increase number of friends to kick away boredom. I decide to check out the new entries. Started to drag the cursor towards the scrapbook hyperlink but my eyes stopped on a previously unseen thing.

"ZIPPO"

My eyes caught on the stylish name in my visitors list. The visitors list displays the names of the people who seek your profile, and I realised that Zippo had seeked me out not once, but four times. I didn't know why, and it made me suspicious. So I decided to teach him a lesson and clicked on his name. Unfortunately I forgot to select ignore, my next mistake, and instead scrapped him. But even god forgives a second mistake.

Who the hell are you?
Why do you always keep snooping around here?
Don't want to see your name here again,
Otherwise…

Mistake First time is mistake(sentence seems awkward). Same mistake second time god decides. Third time...! And unknowingly about my mistakes I continued checking new entries of scrapbook.

"Who's this?", "Who's this?" …Everywhere in my scrapbook.

Everybody asked me same question, who am I?
I knew they were stranger for me but they didn’t know that. I decided to reply them in the most common approach.

ADDICTED: Actually your profile is very interesting.
Myself Aayan.
Can we be friends??

Copied the whole matter above and started pasting as reply to every “who's this?” in my scrapbook. This is somewhat general approach which people make while talking or approaching stranger in net. But they have just forgotten the reality and kicked creativity. There are 100's of ‘Hi- Hello's’, ‘Can we be friends?’ which Girls gets in their profile every week. I guess they have forgot the truth, that their ‘Hi-Hello is as normal and boring like 100’s others.

Why would she take an interest in you?
Why She will add you in profile? (awkward sounding)
Have you ever thought what's so special about your Hi-Hello?
As I continued replying to left out “who's this” scrap. I came to somewhat (lower case different) Different and interesting reply from "Crazygal"

CRAZYGAL: Why I'm the one who got a Friend request from you?
What's so special about me?

Thinking her scrap different from others gave me Hint BIG FISH, and decided to give her an interesting comment as possible. So that she will again reply to me, then I will reply to her reply and to start a chain reaction of relation chemistry. In order to give her the best comment possible I took a closer look at her profile and it was something like this:

[...Detail's of Crazygal Profile...]

After reading her profile and getting appropriate comment in the head, I continued towards her scrapbook to shoot cherub's Love arrow. To my amazement, Zippo even existed there. I was surprised to see his scrap.

ZIPPO: Crazygal How are you?
No replies..
Dead or alive..?
Somebody is missing you like hell..

First thought that clicked me sure Zippo's among her friend list.
But why is he always visiting my profile?
Is Zippo crazy about Crazygal?
Are they Bf-Gf ????
Apart from that there was another possibility Zippo is a fake profile of Crazygal. Because people usually make a fake id to spy and monitor near and dear ones whom they are interested in.
Is really Zippo fake id? (does not make sense)
Whatever!! I was here to scrap Crazygal.

ADDICTED: Crazyyyyyyyy-Gallllll!!!!
I've never met crack girl like you.
So thought must not miss chance.
That's why I gave you friend request.
Any Problem?

And continued replying to remaining “who's this” with same common approach Ctrl C + Ctrl V, when I was about to reply last one. Suddenly small alert window popped up from the right bottom of glowing computer screen. This alert usually comes when you have new entry in scrapbook. That means somebody's online and scrapped me moments ago.

CRAZYGAL: I'm Not crack Ok!!..
Don't be...

Reading her incomplete Scrap made me restive. So I quickly checked the scrapbook to read whole (add the) message. I didn’t want Big Fish to let go. So I was lighting fast and was happy that now Lady Luck was now on my side. (sentence is confusing and awkward)

CRAZYGAL: I'm not Crack Ok!!!!
Don't be over smart and tell me.
Why I got friend request?

Reading this I wasn't able to refrain from laughing. These girls can never change being a low IQ organism, they pretend to be extremely intelligent or either they are so much intelligent that nobody compares. Only 2 types exist, type 2 can fool anybody, but I guess here she was among type 1.Inspite knowing the reason why I gave her friend a request, pretending she doesn't know. Obviously I want her in my friend list without any particular reason. That's a girl in spite knowing they want to hear from me the reason. Nobody understands Girls better than me. Just think how many times your girl insisted you to utter “I love you” in spite knowing you love her. Even after saying it 1000 times she's going to say

"Darling this time you didn’t say to me ‘I love you.’"
(Girls)Grils the Low IQ organism. But I'll reply to her what she wants to hear.
No! No!! What she actual reply she deserves.

ADDICTED: Nothing Special about you…
As usual as a Male habit.
One friend request to Girl make any difference to me…(awkward. Maybe say "Why should one friend request to a girl make a difference to me")

If in case I would have given her a direct answer to her question. "No" was a sure shot answer from her side and Game Over. Girls don't like direct thoughts. Interesting or absurd comments to girls is like putting an ear bud in a lioness ear, 100% response guarantee. But an ear bud should be long enough.
Nobody can resist such attacks whether she is single or committed.
Reply came.

CRAZYGAL: Nothing special about me?
There are thousands of others..
But why only me ?

“Why only me?”... lolz(chatspeak! maybe write " I laughed").. She wants to hear something good about herself, something that might make her feel superior then thousands of other Girls (why do you keep captilizing "girls"?). Still asking me same question and reson for request.
Ok!
Here is your reply Crazygal.

ADDICTED: Really Nothing special, as I said you before.[b]("..as I said to you before.")

One click for a friend request barely matters to me.
Who knows, might Tammy and Raul are going to call you MUMMY. (that's a confusing sentence. re-word it maybe?)

This absurd scrap would surely bring a halt to her mind by Creating CHAOS. Chaos Theory really works. She’ll surely think about Tammy and Raul. Put confusion in a girl's mind and after that you will see the real HER. The part, which is totally her with any change. Before that they'll pretend, they will show a so- called ATTITUDE and EGO. Let's Wait for her Direct Question. (instead of capitalizing words maybe bold of italize them)

CRAZYGAL: Tammy and Raul!
Who the hell are they?

Look Straight question. Big Fish is going to be in soon, will have real fun today.

ADDICTED: Crazygal.
How dare you to call your beloved children like that? (confusing, re-word)

CRAZYGAL: Beloved children?
What the heck are you talking about?
I'm single.

ADDICTED: Me too...Single Cheerzzz!!
No, they are not yours, instead they are mine.

CRAZYGAL: Are you married???????

ADDICTED: Yeah!! My parent’s say-so.
Child marriage you know
But I've never met her.
May be (maybe is one word) it’s you. Actually I was testing your luck by giving a friend request.

CRAZYGAL: Testing my luck?
How ?
Why?

ADDICTED: They are the names of my children in future.
Who knows, you going be their so (re-word the begining of the sentence) called "MOM" and my wife in near future?
That's why I thought I must give you a friend request and test your luck.

CRAZYGAL: Ohhhhhhh!!! That’s Pretty Devil Thought (confusing, re-word)
What do you do Mr. Addicted?
Thinking to marry me.

ADDICTED: No way!!! After reading your passion is Flirting.
I'm afraid. Miss Flirt.

CRAZYGAL: I don't flirt .

ADDICTED: You don't? ..Wow!!
That's what is common between us.

CRAZYGAL: Lolzzz (maybe put haha?)...Lil' devil!
Didn’t answer me what you do?

ADDICTED: I do that thing...
Which nobody can do in this world until they are god gifted..

CRAZYGAL: Sounds Interesting..!
But what's that exactly..?

ADDICTED: I can bet even you can't do that

CRAZYGAL: But what do you do?
Trust me, and Go ahead.

ADDICTED: But I'm afraid you won't like it.

CRAZYGAL: Like it..?
Everybody is Unique. Even their work, their thoughts,
Everything...Are you a Sweeper…:P

ADDICTED: No!!.. even worse than that.
Literally, I don’t do anything.

CRAZYGAL: You mean you do Nothing?
I didn’t understand.

ADDICTED: As I told you before.
You won’t like it.

CRAZYGAL: It’s not like that Devil. (what does this sentence mean?)
Explain to me.

ADDICTED: You people spend time studying, playing, watching etc...
You don't have any value of time.
I spend time carefully
I watch time floating away.
I bet you can't do that.

CRAZYGAL: hmmm... Confused person.
Even I was like you years back.
We government people are quite disciplined.
We don't have time to waste time..

ADDICTED: Government people.. lolzzz (chatspeak, haha maybe?)
Tell me the person who doesn't vote??? (confusing, re-word)

CRAZYGAL: Hmm.. Everybody I know votes..

ADDICTED: Think of it...

CRAZYGAL: You?!!? But why...?

ADDICTED: Ahh!! Leave it..
You government people won't understand..
Hate Politician's.. That's why

CRAZYGAL: Oh God!! Devil, don't you study or something like that as a part time. (confusing sentence)

ADDICTED: Of course I study,
but single day before exam.
One night fight,
Do you like one night fight?

CRAZYGAL: Double Meaning.
Heard about one -night stand.
But one night-fight..?
Why you study Night Before Exam? ( should it be "Why do you study the night before an exam?")

ADDICTED: Excitement of one night fight is a nerve racking experience..
You wouldn’t understand. Its Useless to study days before

CRAZYGAL: Useless why?

ADDICTED: Me thinks.. ("I think")
The more you study, the more you learn..
The more you learn, the more you remember..
The more you remember, the more you get confused..
The more you get confused, the more you forget..
The more you forget, the less you have in mind..
So what's the need.. ?
Even after studying so much you have so less in your head..

CRAZYGAL: Interesting analogy...

ADDICTED: Expected and totally unexpected..
That's me..

CRAZYGAL: What's your name Mr. Addicted ?

ADDICTED: Devil's not bad..

CRAZYGAL: Ok! Evil Devil..
The day will come when you'll reveal your original name ..
Till then Devil's fine..

ADDICTED: Day..?
Then wait till eternity..
You don't know me..

CRAZYGAL: You never me gave a chance to Know you.

ADDICTED: This time you have.
Don't forget to approve my friend request.

CRAZYGAL: Do you think.. I'll approve?

ADDICTED: Sure!! love and golden opportunity knocks only once.

CRAZYGAL: Hey Devil!!
Got to go, mom’s yelling.

ADDICTED: That’s their work.
Tell me something that I don't know.

CRAZYGAL: Something that you don't know..
hmmm..
Flirt turns me on.

ADDICTED: From now on you will always stay in this condition..

CRAZYGAL: Going to stay more here?

ADDICTED: I don't know...Why?

CRAZYGAL: Then Lets log out together.
When I'll count 1, 2, 3. We both will log out together.

ADDICTED: what's the logic?

CRAZYGAL: 1..

ADDICTED: I don't understand.

CRAZYGAL: 2...

ADDICTED: Hello wait.

CRAZYGAL: 3.

Aww!!! She logged out. I was having such a good time today. Why did she leave? Now I'm going to get bored. This thought scares me, but boredom gets those who are boring and I'm not.
There are pretty chances that she didn’t log out (coma instead of period). Because it’s a girl’s usual habit to monitor people whom they are interested in. Is she still online and monitoring me?

I decided to update my profile with (the) latest pic's and videos, so that it looks good.
My profile was something like this:

[...Details of my profile..]

As I was on the way to add new video, again alert message popped up from the bottom of my screen. That made me think, “Is crazygal online again?”
But this time it was Ina.

“INA: I'm sorry.... “

Ina? It's not Crazygal!! Who's this Ina? What she did to me? Why she is sorry to me? I'll come to know when I'll check her scrap.

INA: I'm sorry.
Can't be friends.
I don't talk to strangers.

‘Don't talk to strangers..’ That tells me that she is a sweet and simple girl who doesn't know all the bitchy anf (and) tricky things like other girls. A girl who is happy with limited friends in her own group. It's going to be tough to get this fish in, but I'll try. It feels so good to understand others crystal clear. But what if you can't understand yourself completely? Maybe Crazygal was right. I'm a confused person.

ADDICTED: I know ma'am.
But until you talk with me. How can you know me?

Flirting won't work here. Simple girls need simple replies. May be this simple scrap with effective reason might get her into my friend list.

INA: Sorry!
I don't want Friendship with you.

Sorry? Messing with me? Need more genuine and strong reason to convenience her? (maybe "I need a more genuine and strong reason to convenice her.") It's not easy to trap a simple girl (a coma instead of a period). But if once trapped they’re never going to leave you. Whatever you do and wherever you are.

But once take a look around all your friends.
They all were once strangers to you, like I am now.
Give me chance, I'll prove to be good friend.

INA: I'm Sorry.
Now don't scrap me again.

‘Don't scrap me again.’ She really means that? If she didn’t want my scrap in her scrapbook, she might have ignored me. But since she didn’t ignore me that means she wants me. I will continue

In fact I'm happy.

Again CHAOS theory here, she might be thinking I'll be upset by her "No." But I'm not.
Addicted means unexpected and totally unexpected. That's me. Let's wait for her quick reply.

INA: Then stay happy forever.. Bye!

Ina is sour likewise grapes, but I'm not the fox.(confusing sentence) She's in addicted zone. How can se leave so early? She's not going to leave until I want.

ADDICTED: Thank you ma'am.
For making me happy.
But before you leave, listen to one thing.

INA: I don't want to listen anything.
I said no friendship.
Final

ADDICTED: Actually I was saying.
Actually I like girls like you, who are too conscious.
Always stay that way.

INA: Done? Bye now.

ADDICTED: Ma'am Net is Totally Virtual world.
You can never trust anyone until you know them properly.
Do you know my real Identity?
Terrorist, Hacker, Fakes, I can be anyone.
about whom even you can't think.

(it seemed like you changed your tense to much and didn't stick with one. Maybe go through and fix that. Other than that it was an interesting story. I would love to read more!)
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:49 pm
Kakali says...

If you were talking on a computer in your "chats" I would suggest using more acronims. (lol, jk, btw) or abbreviations. Really good story, I will continue to read. ( :
LONG LIVE LOVE

Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning