z

Young Writers Society

vampyre leagacy chapter two

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:57 pm
selenasacuna says...

Chapter 2
When I awoke I knew I wasn’t in my room it was colder and blacker than my room, and it smelled of dirt. I sat up and looked around for Rath. He was nowhere to be seen I slid to the edge of the bed I was lying on and grimaced. My whole body throbbed. Not good throbbing either, it HURT. I looked around and made out two doors, a dresser, a bookshelf, a desk with computer and a closet door. I stood up as one of the doors opened and Rath walked in. He smiled and said a word I couldn’t hear and light flooded the room. He had dressed I on the other hand still had on nada. He looked me up and down as I blushed. He walked over and kissed me. A kiss filled with tenderness and love. He said
“I love you Selena.”
“I love you to Rath but, could you please get me some clothes its cold in here.”
He chuckled “oh alright, but I have to admit coming in here with you in the nude makes me want to keep you that way.”
I smiled and blushed again. He sighed and walked over to the closet and said another word instantly my clothes from home were in his closet along with his clothes. I stepped past him and got dressed in black jeans, black cropped shirt. Black biker boots and my weapons belt. When I came out of the closet he whistled.
“You look ravishing” he said.” come on there’s some people I want you to meet”
I followed him out of his room and down a long dark hall.
“Where am I by the way?”
“In the Nebula headquarters”
Nebula head quarters? Hmm ill have to talk to him later.
We walked through a large wooden door that was obviously very expensive. There seated at a large steel table were eight other young men, another was at a computer that was in the wall? He was talking to them but stopped when Rath and I came through the door. Everyone stared at me. Rath pulled me beside him and said

“Everyone this is Selena.” The way he said it, it sounded like a proclamation of love especially since he smiled at me and kissed me in front of them. I smiled in reaction to his words and kiss.

Everyone said “Hello Selena”
Then they introduced themselves. There was Mercutio a Mexican who had a wicked sense of humor and eyes like honey.
Andrew the youngest, whose playboy like looks gave him an angel like appearance, he is the computer boy.
Steven a biker man covered in leather, mean as ice but a good friend. Mario an Italian male whose actor like nose made him inconspicuous in a crowd.
Creth looks like an Irish boy with his red hair but acts like a country farm boy.
Athens a descendent of Alexander the great he could change shape (like me!).
Tengrath easily the right hand man of the group with his cool grey eyes watching everything.
Fern a sweet man with a gullible face but a will of stone and
Ricardo someone I would have to get to know better since he was a herboligists.

I said
“Hello” to all. Rath and I sat at the table as the men conversed about some kind of hunt. Finally I couldn’t stand it no more and asked
”what are you hunting?” they looked at each other then at me.
“We’re hunting the vampire that killed your parents, nothing for you to worry your pretty little head about.” Athens told me. I smiled in response.
“This pretty little head can take care of herself thank you very much. I’ve been hunting vampires since I was ten…”
Tengrath frowned “you can’t hunt vampires, you’re a human”
“Exactly” I said “vampires don’t think I’m any trouble because I’m human so I can get close and kill them”
Mercutio smiled and said “I believe you. How many have you killed?”
Oh about “22? 25?” I said not realizing he was being sarcastic.
Mercutio frowned and said “names?”
“Alicia, Mary, Johnny, Tyler, Lizzy, Maria, Gregory, Ashley just to name a few” I growled. He said
“I don’t believe it, those are some of the most wanted vampires in the underworld.”
“Duh…………………… I have the bank account to prove it.” Rath cut in and said
“Now please don’t argue we’re all one big happy family.”
“If you say so” all of us said at the same time. We all laughed.
I said “Hang on I should be able to tell you who killed them and then we’ll go hunting” I picked up my cell out of my pocket and called my contact, Jack, from the underworld.
Ring...Ring...Ring pick up all ready I thought. Finally he answered.
“Yah?”
“Ok I need someone who just got a big pay roll for a death deal, specific targets, my parents!”
“Oh shit!”
“Yup yup it’s d-day for someone, I need to know who, and where can I find them and I need to know yesterday.”
“Ok just a minute… ok there’s one Raphael Bedroll just got one million for a job well-done, you can find him at Temple de Amor the nightclub”
“Ok I’m on the way; by the way I’ll need weapons and suits for eleven.”
“All right it’s there in your usual pick up spot.”
“All right we’re on the way.” I hung up “Ok everyone pack up and follow me.”
Instantly everyone was arguing.
“No”
“We’re not following you”
“I refuse to be led like a dog on the leash following a female.”
“Here here”
“I agree”
“Absolpositively”
Rath said
“If it finds the killer I’m all for it.”
I smiled and said
“Thanks love” I smiled. “Well if you want to come, come if not, stay here” I walked out with Rath right behind me. He turned me down a side hall and stopped me.
“Wait they’ll come, here they come now”
Sure enough they were all coming some more unhappy than others but they were coming. When they got there Steven asked
“Ok where are we going?”
“My basement”
“Your basement? You don’t have a basement Selena.” Rath interjected
“That’s what you think.” I replied

We left out of a mansion above the compound. I got onto a crotch rocket out front and everyone followed my example. We sped down the highway as fast as we can go. When we got back to my house it was crawling with cops. We took the back entrance up the stairs to my room. I led them into my closet and through the fake wall. When we were through I sealed the door up permanently. I led them down the stairs to the basement and found my packages I tossed one to each person and told everyone
“Suit up”
I went behind a changing screen to change as the boys changed in the main cave. When we were suited up we made a picture. Black cat suits, black boots, armored vests and arm guards. My boots went to the knee but theirs were regular combat boots. Gun and knife holsters went over that filled with the highest level weapons I could get. Ammunition belts filled with silver bullets. These had been filled with holy water for quick death for vampires and werewolves.
My suit was made with silver thread while the guys had gold thread on theirs. They followed me through a large iron door, which I locked behind me. I flicked a switch and light flooded the chamber, the men gasped.
“Welcome to my domain gentlemen” the walls were covered in racks of weapons. There was a garage towards the back with vehicles of every size, color, and shape. I went and grabbed my favorite vehicle. An extended pitch black crotch rocket with my insignia of the crescent moon on the side. My name on the other side. The men quickly went and picked out vehicles for themselves. We left through the tunnels. Deep into the underground we rode. Into the night and towards a vampire whose time alive was slowly going down.
Last edited by selenasacuna on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:28 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Ok, thanks for splitting it up. But don't post all the chapters in one day unless you are getting people that will read them.

Now,

I didn't expect it to move like it did. But it seems ok so far, other then vampire has an e at the end. :D
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:25 pm
Fall_Into_The_Sky says...

Already getting sucked into this story.
I live for a good vampire or werewolf novel :)
I like the part where Rath stands uop for his girl.
The only wrong love is only one never felt.
Live to day as if your would die tomorrow.
Love like you know no other, dream as if they'd come true, hope because you can reach the stars.

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:46 pm
selenasacuna says...

again i did the vampir on purpose... a peer sound instaed of an e sound at the end

selena
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
selena

also I have a confession I am obsessed with vampires ~selena

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:26 am
Night Mistress says...

interesting.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:22 am
hopey2010 says...

This was very good. I love the description, but i also think that when you are introducing all of the other people maybe you should split it up a little. It's a lot to take in at once and I personally have trouble keeping then all straight. You know what I mean? It's very good though I like it a lot, you can't beat vampire stories!
Do you ever just want to run away, just to see who comes after you?

Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko