Wire Hearts and Paper Dreams (1)

17 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2826
Reviews 13
I really like this idea.

Anyway, you're a good writer and even though I didn't check, I couldn't find any grammar errors. But as I said, I didn't check.. But I think you're good.
I look forward to read more of this story. And well, keep up the good work, Shadow!

* I see now that you've posted this a long time ago. Well, some months ago.. xD
May all your dreams come true.. (even the ones they laughed at).




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 28776
Reviews 446
Hey! I liked it! :D That's all I can say...hehehe.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain